Kingdom Hearts Issue
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 won't run at all on my computer! It runs other games fine, but it's those two that are apparently too cool for my computer. I've been wanting to play Kingdom Hearts really bad, too... Anyway, here are my specs.

Specs:
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT

Ram: 3GB

Intel ® Core™ 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz

I just registered so if I need to put more information let me know Smile

Sponsored links

You need to provide a lot more info. Like pcsx2 version/settings/plugins, are you running of the original disc or via an iso. do you get an error, posting the contents of the emulog.txt might help.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
The version I'm using is 0.9.7. I'm running it off an iso and the plugins I have are all the ones that came with it. As for settings EE and IOP are on Interpreter, speedhacks are off, both VUs are on interpreter, GS settings are default. I get an error and it says "CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers."

Sorry that took so long. Is that enough?
Are you mounting with any program like daemon tools? If so unmount it can cause a lot of issues, and instead(easiest way) click on the "CDVD" menu and check "Iso" then find your iso via the "Iso Selector" and try again.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
It worked! Thanks so much!
(04-06-2011, 02:29 AM)wwcnd2434 Wrote: It worked! Thanks so much!

Well i have the same problem but this fix doesen't work
specs : Intel Core 2 duo cpu E7650 @ 2.66Ghz(2cpus)
2 gb ram 667
Ati Radeon 3850 512 (from dxdiag aprox total memory 1275)
Win7 enterprise x86
pcsx2 beta 3876

I used to play this game on an earlier release of pcsx2 but get stuck on tarzan boss fight. I hoped this new pcsx2 would do the trick but it doesen't even start. tough i'm rather happy that i can play ffx-2 at almost full fps and perfect graphics.
Any errors when you try loading the game?
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-24-2011, 02:48 PM)Koji Wrote: Any errors when you try loading the game?

as i said same problem as the guy above me "CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers."
(04-24-2011, 05:19 PM)krypod Wrote: as i said same problem as the guy above me "CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers."

bad iso or the iso is mounted. Assuming it's not mounted the iso might be bad
That message is almost always due to the image mounted on a virtual driver and "Iso" instead "Plugin" button is selected.

Make sure to select the ISO from "Iso selector" and having it NOT mounted anywhere else to use the Internal ISO reader ( "Iso" ).
Otherwise, to use actual plugin, use the "Plugin" button... confusing but not hard to understand.

It will not be a problem anymore when 0.98 is released but until then...
Imagination is where we are truly real