Kingdom Hearts Slowdown
I have problem too .. I defeat Clayton and back into the camp Sora talking but indiscoverable bubble but only text and I cant skip on the next text ... pls help Sad

Sponsored links

(08-23-2009, 07:28 AM)Firebat246 Wrote:
(08-23-2009, 07:26 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Could be some other software interfering, do you have any speedhacks enabled?

I have tried some speedhacks to fix the issue but it didnt help any... I currently have none enabled though, no. I just dont think it should be running like this... its like the more there is on screen its harder to render and slows down even though the FPS reads as being above 50.

My machine is more than capable to run the game and even at native res with nothing enhanced im still getting the slowdown

EDIT: Let me also add as an example.. the game performs almost the SAME with the internal res being at 1024x1024 vs 2048x2048... slowdown happens just the same. So it cant be a video card issue and im assuming its not a ram/cpu issue as well

Okay............ have you tried using frame skip? You know the thing that it says in order to acheive normal speeds, some frames are skipped (fast). Try that first, and see what happens.
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
(08-23-2009, 07:28 AM)Firebat246 Wrote:
(08-23-2009, 07:26 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Could be some other software interfering, do you have any speedhacks enabled?

I have tried some speedhacks to fix the issue but it didnt help any... I currently have none enabled though, no. I just dont think it should be running like this... its like the more there is on screen its harder to render and slows down even though the FPS reads as being above 50.

My machine is more than capable to run the game and even at native res with nothing enhanced im still getting the slowdown

EDIT: Let me also add as an example.. the game performs almost the SAME with the internal res being at 1024x1024 vs 2048x2048... slowdown happens just the same. So it cant be a video card issue and im assuming its not a ram/cpu issue as well

Ok here's a few questions

Is 8-Bit Allow on or off?
do you have Wait Sync on?
are you using Hardware or Software mode?
As for speed hacks

EmotionEngine (EE) Sync
Try using 2x Cycle Rate
Vector Unit (VU) Hacks
The VU Cycle Stealing (Experimental)
Try and put it on Moderate
Hello, I was having the exact same problem as this topic starter.
My KH is working perfectly now that I activated the VU Skip option under the Config > CPU menu. It's just below the Frame Skip option.
Hope I could help.
the frame skipping method "vu skip" has been replaced with the new "vu cycle stealing" speed hack in the betas, i recommend to use the latest beta and this speed hack instead.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Are you playing off a disc or iso?
[Image: hah.jpg]