Kingdom Hearts and computer help
Wink 
Heres my stats

Intel® Core™ i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60Ghz 1.60GHz
8.00GB RAM
64 bit operating system

I am able to run FFX and have 60 fps the whole way expect for random occurences, but that may have been from low battery.

But Kingdom Hearts 1 runs at 50% of what it should. Thanks for any help you may have.

Also, if you suggest that i download any new plugins or others, please provide a download link.

<--------------This should have native clicked, but i was messing around and trying to get it to work

Sponsored links

I dont know if bumping works on these forums, but il try it anyway, and was this site down yesterday, cause i couldn't get on.
Start by trying the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I can seem to get the emulator to boot the game. Im trying to use the Linuz Iso plugin, but it is grayed out in the drop down menu, but i had set it as my CD plugin during installation,
anyway, so i have the beta installed, and can run the ISO using that option,but am unable to the the LInuz ISO plugin.

1. Do i boot the game using CDVD Full or Fast
2. What settings and plugins should i be using
3. Speedhack? If so, which ones
1) Whichever you like, same thing for this game
2) Read the configuration guide but defaults are GSdx and SPU2-X which are the most compatible
3) Try them yourself and find out which ones actually help the game and which don't and/or break it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
1) Whichever should work
2) Do you have problems with the default ones?
3) Start by the recommended ones then see if the others help you at all.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64