Kingdom Hearts cheats and save help?
So I used a KH1 cheat with full hp and mp to defeat the timed Coliseum cup. I like to play without cheats so I disabled the cheat again, but my stats bar stayed the same but the actual stats returned to normal. Now whenever I enter a battle, my hp would just return to what it is normally and starts beeping like crazy, and I can't override the saved file because when I get on a save point, my HP and MP bar just restores again.
Is there a way to return to my normal status bar and stats? :( Infinity just takes the fun out of everything, but I didn't know this was going to happen before the Coliseum cup :\ I only used cheats because I heard that we needed to beat everything to get a special ability at the end, now I'm really bummed out. I don't want to restart my game again since I'm already at Atlantica...

Any help or suggestion appreciated thanks!

Sponsored links

are you loading the game with a savestate? because that will still contain the cheats.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-27-2013, 03:23 AM)refraction Wrote: are you loading the game with a savestate? because that will still contain the cheats.

Is there a way to load without the savestate?
I saved the game after the Coliseum cup normally with the virtual memory card
(12-27-2013, 03:26 AM)Makototueres Wrote: Is there a way to load without the savestate?
I saved the game after the Coliseum cup normally with the virtual memory card

Then just load like you would on PS2. Fire up the game, select continue or w/e.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-27-2013, 03:31 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Then just load like you would on PS2. Fire up the game, select continue or w/e.

That's what I did but this whole thing happened. The stats bar wouldn't return to normal :(
Then it's likely you spooned the save with your cheat, you'll probably have to start again or continue with the cheat.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

First, completely exit PCSX2 and re-open it.
Then, go to the Menu and uncheck the 'Enabled Cheats' option.
After that, load from a memory-card save file. You should be all set.

I wouldn't bother with save-states at all unless you want to risk memory-card save corruption with some games.
(12-27-2013, 04:23 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: First, completely exit PCSX2 and re-open it.
Then, go to the Menu and uncheck the 'Enabled Cheats' option.
After that, load from a memory-card save file. You should be all set.

I wouldn't bother with save-states at all unless you want to risk memory-card save corruption with some games.

Sadly it still didn't work... T___T
I'm not 100% sure what cheat you used that's getting stuck.

Is it possible to apply a cheat that would reverse the effect of the original cheat?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I believe the cheat so the OP could have infinite HP and MP so they could do the timed version of the Hades Cup in the Coliseum.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]