Kingdom Hearts configuration
Hi, i wanted to know how to configure my pcsx2 for kingdom hearts. My computer is a laptop and is a pavilion g6 from HP and it's system details are the normal ones from a pavilion g6.I want the game to have no bugs or the minimum as possible.Thank You in advance

Sponsored links

It really is best to be specific about specs. I have no idea what a g6 has nor do I have the desire to look it up. anyways, set power management to high performance, and stay at default settings and hardware mode, using EE or VU cycle stealing only as needed.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

HP laptops is very notorious on their pre-installed junked software leading to chew-up lots of it's laptop resources.
you midst show us the number of "processes" in the task manager.
if the processes is outnumbered disabled some start-up programs via "msconfig"
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(02-05-2014, 11:20 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: It really is best to be specific about specs. I have no idea what a g6 has nor do I have the desire to look it up. anyways, set power management to high performance, and stay at default settings and hardware mode, using EE or VU cycle stealing only as needed.
Sorry here are the specs:
Microprocessor
1.80GHz VISION Technology from AMD - Premium with AMD Phenom II Quad-Core Mobile Processor P960
Video Graphics
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
Memory:6GB
This cpu is really weak...The gpu is not better. I doubt you can play on that...

Is there another pc available? With that you would probably not play anything close to normal speed...
(02-06-2014, 11:00 AM)willkuer Wrote: This cpu is really weak...The gpu is not better. I doubt you can play on that...

Is there another pc available? With that you would probably not play anything close to normal speed...

But i played at normal speed until the cutscene of the sunset
(02-06-2014, 06:59 PM)Cybernet Wrote: But i played at normal speed until the cutscene of the sunset

that scene is known to be more demanding than the others.
Nothing you can do with that weak PC.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-06-2014, 07:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: that scene is known to be more demanding than the others.
Nothing you can do with that weak PC.
Do you know what scenes are more demanding?
(02-06-2014, 07:38 PM)Cybernet Wrote: Do you know what scenes are more demanding?

nope.
Kingdom hearts is globally a "light" game.
a few scenes like the sunset one are a bit more demanding, but the game should be mostly playable even on your rig. That said, expect slowdowns, some bugs since you'll have to use speedhacks, some crashes, maybe. But you should get an overall playable experience.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-06-2014, 07:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: nope.
Kingdom hearts is globally a "light" game.
a few scenes like the sunset one are a bit more demanding, but the game should be mostly playable even on your rig. That said, expect slowdowns, some bugs since you'll have to use speedhacks, some crashes, maybe. But you should get an overall playable experience.

Thanks