Kingdom Hearts glitch
sorry, I had this same problem last time i tried pcsx2 (last year), and i remember that there was a simple solution...but i just don't remember what it was...

anyways, the issue is that in kingdom hearts, near the beginning, when the you go to the island because of the storm, my sword doesn't strike the enemies...it just passes through.....whats the solution?

Sponsored links

Try changing the settings in config>advanced. Set FPU and VU clamp modes to max, and try different roundmodes for both.
... Hahaha, there, my friend, that is not a glitch Laugh
you CAN'T hit those enemies with the wooden sword; for hitting them you need to obtain the keyblade first
I thought the same when I was playing it but then I checked it in a faq and read that
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
HAHAHAA!!!!
I remember now...there WAS a simple solution!!!

haha

thanks
it does hit them, but does 0 damage to them. clamp modes are fine, and can be set to none as well (as far as I remember, not played reciently)
(05-31-2009, 06:28 PM)marche1990 Wrote: ... Hahaha, there, my friend, that is not a glitch Laugh
you CAN'T hit those enemies with the wooden sword; for hitting them you need to obtain the keyblade first
I thought the same when I was playing it but then I checked it in a faq and read that

I cant seem to hit them with the wooden sword. Need help please

(05-31-2009, 04:37 PM)FairTrade Wrote: sorry, I had this same problem last time i tried pcsx2 (last year), and i remember that there was a simple solution...but i just don't remember what it was...

anyways, the issue is that in kingdom hearts, near the beginning, when the you go to the island because of the storm, my sword doesn't strike the enemies...it just passes through.....whats the solution?

Have you found a solution?? i cant seem to hit them with the wooden sword Sad
please help
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go