Kingdom Hearts problem
Hey guys i configured pcsx2 finei congifured the plugins and everything work good
the game run at 60-70 fps but i got a problem at the begining of the game at tge 3rd platform where is a door is say to change to examine mode am after that to pres x to open the door
the problem is i dont know how to change to examine mode (what i have to pres?) i use lilypad plugin and i configured all the butons and it work fine
Sorry for my bad english

Sponsored links

(01-31-2009, 09:42 PM)Friendry Wrote: Hey guys i configured pcsx2 finei congifured the plugins and everything work good
the game run at 60-70 fps but i got a problem at the begining of the game at tge 3rd platform where is a door is say to change to examine mode am after that to pres x to open the door
the problem is i dont know how to change to examine mode (what i have to pres?) i use lilypad plugin and i configured all the butons and it work fine
Sorry for my bad english
As far as I remember, you must press the 'select' button to switch to first-person look mode.
It's not PCSX's problem - just your. Tongue
i tried that , it switch to first-person mode after the i press x in front of the door but nothing hapen Sad
(01-31-2009, 10:10 PM)Friendry Wrote: i tried that , it switch to first-person mode after the i press x in front of the door but nothing hapen Sad
Use force, Luke Smile
And carefully read in-game tips. You should choose 'Examine' with D-pad or right stick and then press 'X'.
You can use this guide to help yourself in possible problems.
My project: WPF Manga Reader
What's signature, dude? Huh
work like a charm Smile thx a lot