Kingdom Hearts strange graphics
Hey guys, I'm new to the PCSX2 scene but I've got everything to work fine, just a slight problem with Kingdom Hearts. Here's my laptop specs before I begin:

Intel P8400 (2.26ghz Core 2 Duo)
Nvidia 9800M GTS 512mb
4gb PC-8500 DDR3 1066mhz
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit

So right now for graphics I'm using GSDx 868 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.14:

[Image: GSDX10.jpg]

And here's the problem with Kingdom Hearts (Where's the beach?)
[Image: WherestheBEACH.jpg]

Everything works fine when I use ZeroGS (AAx16 looks awesome, but it lags a bit if I got above AAx4). The reason why I want to use GSDx is because I want fullscreen mode (ZeroGS crashes on me). Thank you in advance Smile

Sponsored links

Did you try unchecking texture filtering,vsync (which should be off in either case),edge anti aliasing and enable output merger blur effect?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I just tried what you posted but to no avail. Here's what the startup looks like:

[Image: Cut.jpg]
That's a different issue,is the first issue still there?
My bad, the first issue is still there. I always thought the two issues were the same (I've always had that second issue before too while using GSDx).
Try using DX9 mode,the DX10 mode of gsdx has some issues with this game
I tried the DX9 mode too but it still does not work. I've tried every possible combinations in all three of the graphics plugins (SSE2, SSE41, SSSE3) such as the checking/unchecking of: vsync, NLOOP, texture filtering, log Z, FBA, everything. I know I have the latest version of DirectX and that I can use any of the SSE/SSSE in the graphics settings. Sigh, I'm at lost here Sad
did you also try updating your drivers? Unsure Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
You mean graphics driver? Yeah, I constantly update my graphic driver to keep it up to date. I've been OCing the graphics on this laptop for months already and constantly updated it to test out new drivers.