Kingdom Hearts to Fast
(04-25-2013, 05:20 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: IIRC, not every time. Pressing F4 enables/disables frame limiting. It's like the shortcut to tick/untick that option.

Uhh? one of us is misunderstand what the other said. At least I learned that toggle means exactly cycling from one state to another (enabling, disabling, enabling... in this case).

Still, until the option of "disabling" the disable frame limiter is taken (actually retaken because it is the default and was changed along the way), the game will start unlimited every time, forcing the use of F4 every time, what is not the ideal.

PS: But I see what you mean, it actually changes the option in the GUI, it's not how it should do from my view point but is what it does. I wasn't aware of it till now.

For example F5 cycles between several deinterlace methods, but they are temporary used this way and will revert to the method chosen in the GUI (which is persistent). Same for F9, it put's the game in software mode but will revert to hardware (if it is so at the GUI) whenever a new session is started. That's the standard shortcut usage.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links