Kingdom heart's text box glitch
(02-04-2016, 03:55 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: so default with the MTVU hack. Ok...
Second preset will restore all of OP's settings to default, not just the speedhacks. Since there is not a "restore to default" button on every tab, it looked like this was the easiest way to revert any changes they had tried to make the game run faster.

Sponsored links

(02-04-2016, 03:55 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: so default with the MTVU hack. Ok...

OP, can you just post all of your settings?

all the changed settings (in 1.2.1) are through out the thread. everything else is default. im about to try again with 1.4.0 and see how that goes.
(02-04-2016, 04:28 AM)monkeymkb Wrote: all the changed settings (in 1.2.1) are through out the thread. everything else is default. im about to try again with 1.4.0 and see how that goes.

once again, 1.4.0 remains the same as 1.2.1
I just tested with speedhacks maxed out and the textbox showed up fine. Not sure why it's behaving this way for you.

I'd say it's somehow related to drivers maybe in the end after all with a combination of certain settings.

One last thing you can try is that you download the latest developer build from here and give that one a go. Since that's what I'm using atm. Haven't had time to test it in 1.4.0 yet.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(02-04-2016, 11:42 AM)Ryudo Wrote: I just tested with speedhacks maxed out and the textbox showed up fine. Not sure why it's behaving this way for you.

I'd say it's somehow related to drivers maybe in the end after all with a combination of certain settings.

One last thing you can try is that you download the latest developer build from here and give that one a go. Since that's what I'm using atm. Haven't had time to test it in 1.4.0 yet.

that worked rather well, i tested it with out changing any default settings, so ill mess with that
i cant find where the snaps go, so i cant send in any picture, but sora's is all there, while kairi's is half missing.
(02-05-2016, 02:26 AM)monkeymkb Wrote: that worked rather well, i tested it with out changing any default settings, so ill mess with that
i cant find where the snaps go, so i cant send in any picture, but sora's is all there, while kairi's is half missing.

...and upon messing with a single setting it went back to last time, and stayed that way despite changing it back
(02-05-2016, 02:29 AM)monkeymkb Wrote: ...and upon messing with a single setting it went back to last time, and stayed that way despite changing it back

ok, i managed to fix it

it somehow changed from D3D11, to 9 when i went to edit it. upon changing it back and allowing 8bit textures, it finally showed up properly, both text boxes. everything else was defualt settings for 1.5.0.