Kingdom hearts 2 Graphic problem
I dont know mate, all I can say is taht what I would try in your situation at this stage is to reinstall my graphics drivers, failing that fiddle around with your settings a bit in pcsx2, (and perhaps some of your GPUs settings) if you want you can take screenshots of every single setting you have in pcsx2 that you think may be relevant and people can try and identify any faults

Edit: Out of curiousity what happens if u click Directx 9 mode, disable Logarithmic-z then go back to Directx 10 mode (so that the logarithmic-z doesnt appear ticked and greyed out, it appears unticked and greyed out)
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68

Sponsored links

let me give it a try, er nvm it doesn't work uh let me try to takes all ss's
Okay how about theses

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Turn off the manual game fixes and what happens?
Edit: Oh and try disabling mVU block hack in speedhacks
tried both nothings working lol why does directx9 work but not 10?
I am really quite baffled as to what that is myself, it is why I thought updating your DX might fix it, also, did u mean to post 2 ss of your GS window settings?
It is also why the only thing I can think of is updating your GPU drivers
No that was accidental, uh how do i update my gpu drivers?
Your drivers are up to date I believe (assuming that the driver version you linked me came from GPU-Z on your PC), I was merely suggesting reinstalling them, although it is pretty unlikely this will fix the issue, did you ever try making a new ISO from your disc with Imgburn?
Well it occurs in all games so i don't think its the iso
Does it occur in all games in quite the same way? And really if it occurs in all games all I can think of is a hardware/software fault on your PC, which again seems strange as it works fine on DX9, so I am really quite puzzled.