Kingdom hearts 2 final mix settings HELP
I am kind of a noob when it comes to computers that's why I need some help. I get like 27 fps when I play if I could get like 37 it would be perfect. This is my computer info
Pentium Dual-Core processor
3.00 GHz
4.00 Gb RAM
64-bit(don't know if this makes a difference)
tell me if you need anything else
[/font]
there were some threads for this game but they didn't help tried all other sorts of settings too. If no can help ill just frameskip which get me to like 38 fps but the random flashing of certain stuff gets annoying like when I pause the menu thing it flashes. Cutscenes are fine I think just the actual playing part gets a little slow

Sponsored links

if you needed to my graphics card information intel® G45/G43 express chipset
get a decent GPU and everything will be fine.
Nothing you can do with that weak rig, unfortunately.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-19-2013, 02:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: get a decent GPU and everything will be fine.
Nothing you can do with that weak rig, unfortunately.

how much does a decent one cost
no idea. i don't live in US
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What settings you use btw try native resolution, and put ee and vu both to 2 or both 0.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(09-19-2013, 03:41 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: What settings you use btw try native resolution, and put ee and vu both to 2 or both 0.

native resolution is in plugin settings right click on configure for the first? and should I keep the frame skip on while changing those settings right now its set too continuous frame skip draw 2 skip 1 with the framelimiter checked

srry I worded that weird I trying to ask if I click on configure for the thing in the plug in settings and when changing those settings should I keep the continuous frame skip on
(09-19-2013, 04:12 AM)Cloud26536 Wrote: native resolution is in plugin settings right click on configure for the first? and should I keep the frame skip on while changing those settings right now its set too continuous frame skip draw 2 skip 1 with the framelimiter checked

srry I worded that weird I trying to ask if I click on configure for the thing in the plug in settings and when changing those settings should I keep the continuous frame skip on

if what i wrote in privious post is give you playeble speed then there is no reson to use frame skip.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(09-19-2013, 09:53 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: if what i wrote in privious post is give you playeble speed then there is no reson to use frame skip.

WOW it actually worked its actually hitting 48-70 fps cutscenes are like a 100 without the frameskip but its a lil fast so I was wondering if I changed the ee vu to 1 1 it would be better or is there any other way to make it a lil slower
changing ee vu both to 1 made it a lil slower but its still running at perfect speed now its like 45- 50fps the graphics got a lil worse but its not terribly bad and its playable although if anyone does have a way to make it better I would be even more happier

Thanks Brock