Kingdom hearts 2 issue
Hello everyone, new to the forums so forgive any ignorance! Anyway, I've recently been playing through KH2 and when I get to Atlantica where I have to swim and Aghraba where I have to fly, I cannot go up or down using the right analog stick. Instead it just continues to move my camera around. I'm not sure if the problem if my ps3 remote (I have tried motionjoy, scp, and am now using drivers I installed) or something else entirely. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, can't progress my story with this annoying bug.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for the reply!

Comp Specs:
Intel Core i7 Q740 @1.73GHz
6GB RAM
Windows 7

Using the latest release of PCSX2, 1.2.1. I just redownloaded yesterday as a possible fix.

Trying to run Kingdom Hearts 2 off an ISO, haven't had issues with any other games I'm playing at the moment (Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdom Hearts 1).
are you using default settings ?
did you try to play with keyboard just to ensure this isn't an ingame bug ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Seeing your binding would be helpful.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Photo 
[Image: 5FoMsfi.png?1]

My current bindings. I am using the default settings.

Edit: I did go and create a new set of bindings, utilizing my keyboard as the right analog stick and it DID move my character correctly, up and down, while flying. I suppose that could be a fix for this one part of the game but if anyone has suggestions for why my controller might not be working properly I'd still love help.