Kingdom hearts 2 issues again
can anyone help me with my framerate issues heres my processor intel® pentium® cpu g620 @ 2.60ghz

Sponsored links

(12-25-2013, 06:04 AM)tyler_payton Wrote: can anyone help me with my framerate issues heres my processor intel® pentium® cpu g620 @ 2.60ghz

Open your own thread don't hijack others.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I see in the compatibility list that KH2 is playable. How come I read about mention in this thread of using software mode here? Does it not work in hardware mode? My PC is as below..hope it is good enough for KH2.

intel pentium g2020 (2.9ghz) with 4gb ram and nvidia gt630 2GB.

BTW, this PC was build from mostly from secondhand parts for using PCSX2 in mind. Hope I did alright with my limited budget.
Windows 7 x64
Intel G2020 2.9GHz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GT630GT 2048mb
Guys sorry for asking on your thread but I need help. I am trying to run fighting angels. Finally got it to run but now it makes ghost images so b adly that you can only see the avatar for a few seconds then its a static blur. Any help please.
(12-25-2013, 06:46 PM)zee1985 Wrote: Guys sorry for asking on your thread but I need help. I am trying to run fighting angels. Finally got it to run but now it makes ghost images so b adly that you can only see the avatar for a few seconds then its a static blur. Any help please.

You have your own thread : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-game-does-not-run
Dont hijack other's please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-25-2013, 05:58 PM)abubin Wrote: I see in the compatibility list that KH2 is playable. How come I read about mention in this thread of using software mode here? Does it not work in hardware mode? My PC is as below..hope it is good enough for KH2.

intel pentium g2020 (2.9ghz) with 4gb ram and nvidia gt630 2GB.

BTW, this PC was build from mostly from secondhand parts for using PCSX2 in mind. Hope I did alright with my limited budget.

Thats a cracking system, should handle KH2 and barely sweat, ur gpu is way better than mine, its faster, software mode seems to be awfully slow even if you exceed the right specs, though it works sort of ok on laptops like i mentioned, ff10 was barely playable, it was laggy as hell, wouldn't even have attempted KH2, it might have blown up lol