Kingdom hearts 2 issues again
So I was able to fix my old issue of the health bar and not being to swim or fly but now when I'm fighting xigbar and try to send his attack back at him it just freezes up and i sit there watching my health just get drained and I can't do anything. My settings are all default and these are my system specs
[Image: a0ujas.jpg]
Settings are all default i just don't know what to do..

Sponsored links

(12-22-2013, 07:50 AM)idespised Wrote: So I was able to fix my old issue of the health bar and not being to swim or fly but now when I'm fighting xigbar and try to send his attack back at him it just freezes up and i sit there watching my health just get drained and I can't do anything. My settings are all default and these are my system specs
[Image: a0ujas.jpg]
Settings are all default i just don't know what to do..

That computer is really weak... and a laptop... I wonder if you are overheating?

Might as well post emulog.txt from pcsx2/logs or my documents/pcsx2/logs after it happens. If no errors in there then it's probably your rig.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
blyss is right it is kinda week i got an acer aspire 7741g intel i3 m380 @ 2.53 ghs no dedicated graphics /crappy i run softwhare mode and get 40 / up to 60 fps if u have edge anti-aliasing on turn it off it decreeses fps and have 1 to extra rendering threads aney more will overwork your cpu Smile hope this helps
windows 7 ult asus p5ld2 motherbord navida Geforce 8800 GT 512 mb core clock 600 oced to 650 shader clock 1500 oced to 1625 processor intel pentium D 3.40ghz oced to 3.81ghz 4 gigs of ram
Well I'm getting a new laptop for christmas. I'm not rich so I can't afford really a good laptop the new one I'm getting has an intel pentium core instead of intel celeron Don't know if its any better but its the best I got right now. I fixed my issue temporaily by just going back to an older version of pcsx2 but I'd like to fix it on the new beta

also if i dont have my ps3 controller perfectly flat it rotates my camera randomly sometimes anyone know how to fix that?
Laptops suck for gaming in general. I doubt you will be able to get better results with the new one.
Unless you are spending in the 1500 dollar plus range, laptops really don't cut it for PCSX2.

Some easier to emulate games can run on mid range laptops(FFX, for instance).
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Well I'm poor I'm barely able to afford my new 350 dollar laptop lol
(12-23-2013, 04:11 AM)idespised Wrote: Well I'm poor I'm barely able to afford my new 350 dollar laptop lol

Then I guess save your money.

That's how I bought the rig that you can see in my profile.

I had to save for two months and even then I bought part of it one month and part of it the next month.
You're processor and gpu might be struggling to cope with it, Makes sense...KH2 uses quite a lot of graphics, something higher 256mb will produce better results

I got a similar make of laptop and it barely runs ps2 emu's...barely even got half fps on any game, if memory serves me correctly, the toshiba satellite builds use an Intel Series 4 Chipset...those have 128mb of VRAM, unfortunately, they just aren't beasty enough...though the RAM you have is more than enough.

I got the Toshiba Satellite C660, thats a dual core @ 2.39ghz and i could fry eggs on it when running Pcsx2, and that seems to be kind of an understatement, sorry man, i'd say it's the graphics that are causing issues, though i can probably advise on a minimum spec build.

Based on my old gaming rig, which recently died, you can still get budget computers for rather cheap, so i'll try and break down what kinda gear you might be interested in and with prices from various sources, newer computers are really expensive nowadays, its a pain having no money, i hear you there man, might be worth building you're own from scratch

This kind of build should be more than adequate.

Micro ATX tower case (anywhere from $40 upwards)
Intel dq965gf lga775 motherboard ($40)
500w Antec Psu ($28)
Akasa AK-975CU cooling fan ($10)
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.40ghz ---- (just saw one for $0.99, otherwise about $10-$20)
Nvidia GeForce 8800GS 512MB ($30-$40)
250GB 3.5 Sata Hard drive ($12.50)
2GB DDR2 SDRAM ($12.99) <----or two of these, the 4GB modules price are a little over the top
Cd-rom Drive ($5-$10)

If you can get something like this, it shouldn't be too heavy on the pocket, tower units are definitely more versatile than laptops, not to mention, way easier to upgrade.

hope this helps
(12-23-2013, 02:10 PM)Martinuz2012 Wrote: You're processor and gpu might be struggling to cope with it, Makes sense...KH2 uses quite a lot of graphics, something higher 256mb will produce better results

I got a similar make of laptop and it barely runs ps2 emu's...barely even got half fps on any game, if memory serves me correctly, the toshiba satellite builds use an Intel Series 4 Chipset...those have 128mb of VRAM, unfortunately, they just aren't beasty enough...though the RAM you have is more than enough.

I got the Toshiba Satellite C660, thats a dual core @ 2.39ghz and i could fry eggs on it when running Pcsx2, and that seems to be kind of an understatement, sorry man, i'd say it's the graphics that are causing issues, though i can probably advise on a minimum spec build.

Based on my old gaming rig, which recently died, you can still get budget computers for rather cheap, so i'll try and break down what kinda gear you might be interested in and with prices from various sources, newer computers are really expensive nowadays, its a pain having no money, i hear you there man, might be worth building you're own from scratch

This kind of build should be more than adequate.

Micro ATX tower case (anywhere from $40 upwards)
Intel dq965gf lga775 motherboard ($40)
500w Antec Psu ($28)
Akasa AK-975CU cooling fan ($10)
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.40ghz ---- (just saw one for $0.99, otherwise about $10-$20)
Nvidia GeForce 8800GS 512MB ($30-$40)
250GB 3.5 Sata Hard drive ($12.50)
2GB DDR2 SDRAM ($12.99) <----or two of these, the 4GB modules price are a little over the top
Cd-rom Drive ($5-$10)

If you can get something like this, it shouldn't be too heavy on the pocket, tower units are definitely more versatile than laptops, not to mention, way easier to upgrade.

hope this helps
That build is highly outdated.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]