Kingdom hearts Frame rate and sound issues
Hello all,
So I have been surfing around the forums and I cannot seem to find a solution to my problem. I am playing kingdom hearts and there are certain cut scenes that dramatically slow down. I usually have 60fps, but some points it drops down to 20 or so. I have searched the forums and found that people have had the same problems, but their solutions do not help me. My settings are the recommended settings for PCSX2. if I could get some help, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

My specs are:
CUP i5 2700k sandy bridge @ 4.2GHz
4gb of RAM
Radeon 6850 HD AMD GPU
DirectX version DirectX 11

Sponsored links

(11-09-2012, 01:25 AM)jidbug Wrote: Hello all,
So I have been surfing around the forums and I cannot seem to find a solution to my problem. I am playing kingdom hearts and there are certain cut scenes that dramatically slow down. I usually have 60fps, but some points it drops down to 20 or so. I have searched the forums and found that people have had the same problems, but their solutions do not help me. My settings are the recommended settings for PCSX2. if I could get some help, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

My specs are:
CUP i5 2700k sandy bridge @ 4.2GHz
4gb of RAM
Radeon 6850 HD AMD GPU
DirectX version DirectX 11

You may be overdoing the internal resolution, please give us the PCSX2 configuration being used if is not the case.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Ah that was it I thought I had a beefy enough set up to run 6x native. Thanks anywho!