Kingdom hearts RE: chain of memmories bug list
I just wanned to make a list of bugs that can maybe solved in the future for kingdom hearts RE: chain of memmories (yeah i know i keep posting about this game XD) Excl tested with PCSX2 v0.9.6 Excl

1: you cant do escape and then again run execute to resume the game cause you get a black screen and the game seem to be running at 200% (even when you have limit on) this way i couldnt use cheats Sad. Also the game is stull runing and music is stil there i can hear myself moving if i run around and i hear the sounds when you press start etc.

2: I already reported this one but here it is again, no ingame music you get the normal sounds but no ingame music. only once in the start of the game.

3: The game randomly freezes well it doesnt realy freeze its more that the game is still running and the enviroment is still alive (moving things) but the game isnt going any further. i get this in using summon cards, loading screens, when entering a door and when entering battles. in the whale lv theres even one that aint randomly at the part when you go into the door when you use the card with the heart with some red and black color in it you get a cutscene where you get surrounded by heartless and when you enter the battle you always get a grey screen. Thats why i tryd to cheat using a cheat where i have all maps cards so i can skipp that part. But since i get a black screen with esc and then go back into the game with run execute (i need to do esc or else i cant use cheats) im completely stuck with the game and so i cant go further.

Aside all that the game is running great and is looking way better on my ps3.
But does anyone have a clue how i can cheat without getting a black screen when i return back ingame? its not because of the cheats its the same when i dond use any. other games dond have an issue with it. older versions of PCSX2 dond have an issue with this neither (but they all cant run this gam with crasing ingame or after ingame intro)

hmmm well long story but i hope someone can help me out or fix this?Ninja

My specs and the version im using:
[Image: Naamloos1.jpg]

The black screen error (esc, run execute):
[Image: Naamloos2-1.jpg]

The grey screen error when you enter the battle in the whale lv:
[Image: Naamloos3.jpg]

My configuration (im not using any speedhacks):
[Image: ngnggnngngngnggggg1.jpg]
[Image: nnggnngcgcgnvgnv2.jpg]
[Image: nnggnngcgcgnvgnv6yrryh3333.jpg]

Heres is also my memmory card/save file where im stuck you need to walk a bit to it tho (30 sec) but theres a readme to help you out.
heres the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ36EXJU

help me out pls i wanna get further into the game so badlySad

Sponsored links

.. read the forum stickies and update your post, or it will be moved and closed
nice bios Wink

Ninja~Runs off~Ninja
Ninja
(03-03-2009, 02:04 PM)Krakatos Wrote: .. read the forum stickies and update your post, or it will be moved and closed

Better now? putted more info in it with pics hope someone can help me out.
(03-03-2009, 02:21 PM)Trigun Wrote: nice bios Wink

Ninja~Runs off~Ninja

Whats wrong with the bios i use you have a better one?
No,he means make your post look exactly like the template here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html
Add all info required,your screenshots are useless.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-03-2009, 02:29 PM)Bositman Wrote: No,he means make your post look exactly like the template here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html
Add all info required,your screenshots are useless.

and yet again its updated
disable nloop, and try native, that might help some. also, is this PAL or NTSC?
(03-03-2009, 03:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: disable nloop, and try native, that might help some. also, is this PAL or NTSC?

Its getting 60 fps i remembered that one of those always have 60 fps and 1 50 anyone help me out? And thx for the reply first usefull one Tongue il reply soon if it worked.
(03-03-2009, 03:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: disable nloop, and try native, that might help some. also, is this PAL or NTSC?

Disabling nloop worked i got past the grey screen bug thank you so much!
no prob. glad it worked for ya.