Kingdom hearts control setup.
I'm having an issue with the controls on kingdom hearts. I'm using lilypad 0.10.0 and in the game you have to be able to use the d pad and the left analog stick. when i battle or soemthing it's very inconvenient having the controls setup so that the left analog stick adn teh d pad are being used with one button cuz the menu changes where it is being highlighted everytime i take a step. i was wondering (cuz i could never figure it out) how to give the dpad and teh analog stick different buttons for each. the dpad is easy but the analog sticks i cant get to work cuz i dont know how to do that.

Sponsored links

Huh? What exactly is the problem?

Just bind the d-pad and analog stick to different keys but it seems you have other problem?
Can you show us with screenshots what does the lilypad settings and pad binding settings look like?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-09-2010, 10:49 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Huh? What exactly is the problem?

Just bind the d-pad and analog stick to different keys but it seems you have other problem?
Can you show us with screenshots what does the lilypad settings and pad binding settings look like?

How do you bind it? Sorry Im a noob, I have the same problem
You first click on the 'PS2' button of Lilypad's menu, then click the button of your controller you want to assign it to. For analog sticks, push them towards the direction you want to configure
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-05-2012, 03:49 PM)Bositman Wrote: You first click on the 'PS2' button of Lilypad's menu, then click the button of your controller you want to assign it to. For analog sticks, push them towards the direction you want to configure

I have lilypad 0.10 and it doesn't have a ps2 button.....do you mean pad 1? And yeah when I can map the cross, triangle, circle,square, R1,R2,L1,L2,start buttons correctly but when I put in the d-pad/analog controls, it just replaces the analog/d-pad controls that are already their.

For example when I do the up button on the d-pad, it comes up as Y Axis - Up so that is alright but when I do the analog movement up, it replaces it as Y Axis - L-Stick Up
So you're trying to map your d-pad up button in BOTH the PS2 dpad and the analog stick up?
(05-05-2012, 04:15 PM)Bositman Wrote: So you're trying to map your d-pad up button in BOTH the PS2 dpad and the analog stick up?

No I'm trying to map both the d-pad and the analog stick seperately but whenever I put both of them in, lilypad just binds those two controls on the same button.
Have you tried playing an actual game that way? Because possibly both show up as the same but lilypad has them mapped correctly
(05-05-2012, 04:34 PM)Bositman Wrote: Have you tried playing an actual game that way? Because possibly both show up as the same but lilypad has them mapped correctly

Yeah, I'm playing KH2, where the d-pad is used for moving through a menu (on whether to attack, use magic, and etc.) and the left analog stick is used for moving, but when I map those two things, lilypad assigns them to the same function, as i run, the menu also changess on which option to do (attack, magic, items) making it VERY inconvient
Is there a mode button on the controller? You may need to push that for it to work correctly with lilypad.