Kingdom hearts problem on latest Gsdx
Device:Intel pentium dual core 2.0 ghz
Gma 3150
2gb Ram
Directx9
Windows 7

Using directx9 hardware on the latest gsdx plugin causes the speech baloons in kingdom hearts to become invisible.On older gsdx versions,such problem did not exist

Sponsored links

(02-23-2014, 01:19 PM)mckimiaklopa Wrote: Device:Intel pentium dual core 2.0 ghz
Gma 3150
2gb Ram
Directx9
Windows 7

Using directx9 hardware on the latest gsdx plugin causes the speech baloons in kingdom hearts to become invisible.On older gsdx versions,such problem did not exist

that antique GPU sin't supported anymore, that's why.
use software mode.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Might be related to your gpu if it is not reproduced by others... Wondering how you can play KH on that notebook.
Pitiful,I guess I'll have to either use an old gsdx version or just become content by the BROKEN speech balloons.

By the way,I can hit 60 fps on my device
It's not an fps problem you get.
It's a problem of old instructions. Pcsx2 lives with its time, and devs try to use latest Instructions sets to code it. If your hardware is pretty ancient (and really, it is...), you're bound to lack features.
It's common sense.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-24-2014, 04:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: It's not an fps problem you get.
It's a problem of old instructions. Pcsx2 lives with its time, and devs try to use latest Instructions sets to code it. If your hardware is pretty ancient (and really, it is...), you're bound to lack features.
It's common sense.

Well,about the the fps thingy,I was totally aware that it was not related to the issue(I just wanted to randomly share something without going off topic)

I completely understand what you are trying to say.
Since the chances of fixing this regression is microscopic in scale,maybe we can close this thread?