Klonoa 2 Displaced Objects Issue
You forgot you have to set the clamp to full on the beta r872 then it should work, if not well good luck cause it seems that worked for other people in the forum.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(03-13-2010, 07:43 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You forgot you have to set the clamp to full on the beta r872 then it should work, if not well good luck cause it seems that worked for other people in the forum.

I did set the clamps to full on that beta :/
(03-13-2010, 07:16 PM)Diablodoc Wrote:
(03-13-2010, 05:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-13420-pos...#pid101530

Read. You even quoted the text, are you blind or just fooling around with us?

You guessed it! I'm blind.

One CDVD plugin did not have any configurations at all, the Linuz did and it was correctly configured (But clicking Test on the configurations screen revealed that the plugin reported not to be working)

The ISO was mounted in only one program only, and only one mount was active.

Either way, I fixed that problem. As stated in my post, the same object displacement problem occurs in both BETAs.

Dude, rev 872 works perfect, just use Linuz ISO cdvd plugin and in Config/Advanced options set EE REC Options/Clamp Mode/Full.

Good luck.
It seems to place the objects right now Smile Thanks.

Sadly, I encountered yet another problem (worse) afterwards. When entering the second level, where this person I'm supposed to meet (Baguji's island or something?), the game completely freezes at the start of the level (When the dialog intro is supposed to start) as shown below:

[Image: fkcnqd.jpg]

Also, before the crash itself happens, I can see the console spammed with:

DMA Stall Control on VIF1 normal

as well as the usual "IPU Invalid Intra DC Precision, switching to 9 bits" spam.

When the crash itself happens, the console doesn't seem to add any outputs.
(03-14-2010, 11:55 PM)Diablodoc Wrote: It seems to place the objects right now Smile Thanks.

Sadly, I encountered yet another problem (worse) afterwards. When entering the second level, where this person I'm supposed to meet (Baguji's island or something?), the game completely freezes at the start of the level (When the dialog intro is supposed to start) as shown below:

[Image: fkcnqd.jpg]

Also, before the crash itself happens, I can see the console spammed with:

DMA Stall Control on VIF1 normal

as well as the usual "IPU Invalid Intra DC Precision, switching to 9 bits" spam.

When the crash itself happens, the console doesn't seem to add any outputs.

Try using 50mhz monitor in the intro and ZeroSPU Sound plugin.

Bye.
I'm having the "IPU Invalid Intra DC Precision, switching to 9 bits" problem. I've tried using pcsx2_beta_872, pcsx2-r1888 and pcsx2 0.9.6 with the same results on varying configurations. I've tried all the graphic options (ZeroGS works best) and also tried putting the 'EE Recs Options Clamp Mode' to full.

I'm also unsure if I have the correct bios for each emulator version (if that is a possibility? SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USA_200.Bin/.MEC/.NVM)

[Image: klonoaerror.png]
You should have only the BIOS you extracted from your own PS2, that BIOS name is a known pirated one.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-06-2010, 07:39 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You should have only the BIOS you extracted from your own PS2, that BIOS name is a known pirated one.
ok, I'll look into how to get the bios off my ps2 then.