Klonoa 2 having no water textures, flickers instead
(07-07-2014, 08:55 AM)jesalvein Wrote: should be written on your game's original box
Well if you want to be technical I have had an NTSC box but I've sold it like 3 years ago when my ps2 broke >w>

Has nothing to do with the version I have at the moment.

Sponsored links

Quote:Well if you want to be technical I have had an NTSC box but I've sold it like 3 years ago
means you don't own the game anymore.
support ends here.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thread reopened, proof has been given that he has the game, he didn't mention the original version wasn't the PAL version.

Proof
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Klonoa-2-...-ownership
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeah jack sparrow just distracted me for a while.

Also checked it and the version on my PC is the USA version(it actually says it on the ISO file, didn't know).

Should I try the PAL version to see if the water appears?
But the picture you provided us was of the PAL version, so something is rather suspicious still.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Delete the NTSC version you have, that is illegal. Make an iso of your legitimate PAL copy then we are all fine.

Okay I am now using the PAL edition, water is still glitched. Was just lazy to get the disc =w= (attic is dirty Dx)

Also the USA version is the version I have sold so I guess it is illegal.
Correct, now you are legit and we can help without problem Smile

Nooooooooo my saves don't transfer D:

I am considering just buying a USA version it should be like 4 bucks on the 2nd hand market =w=
you can probably make them port by editing the folder names etc on the memory card