Klonoa Lunatea-Hanging on Ark Level
Ok It reads as playable in 0.9.6.

But if you only use that Version you will hang in the ark level since without the "FULL" clamp the platform you are riding on will NOT stop.

So i decided to use Latest Betas. I managed to go past the area with the "not stopping problem" using FULL clamp YAY!!!!!

Then after clearing that part the game will hang as soon as you start entering a loading area.

Has anyone finished this avoiding this problem?

I was thinking of using svn 720 to save a savestate then load it in 0.9.6 but it cantSad

I really want to finish this game.

Can anyone with a little bit of Mercy help this poor manSmile
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]

Sponsored links

(09-09-2009, 02:50 PM)Syberproxy Wrote: Ok It reads as playable in 0.9.6.

But if you only use that Version you will hang in the ark level since without the "FULL" clamp the platform you are riding on will NOT stop.

So i decided to use Latest Betas. I managed to go past the area with the "not stopping problem" using FULL clamp YAY!!!!!

Then after clearing that part the game will hang as soon as you start entering a loading area.

Has anyone finished this avoiding this problem?

I was thinking of using svn 720 to save a savestate then load it in 0.9.6 but it cantSad

I really want to finish this game.

Can anyone with a little bit of Mercy help this poor manSmile

SVN 720? latest beta build is r1736. I'd try that build out, not only did it give a pretty nice speed boost for me (about 9 to 10 FPS in FFX) but it fixed a sound issue i was having.

Someone with better technical knowledge might beable to help you more. But i'd give the newest beta a try.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
I actually said that I tried the latest BETAs.

The latest build cannot load savestates from 0.9.6 only svn720 can.

All builds from 720 to 1736 hangs at the laoding area. I think only 0.9.6 can continue the game.
Any Programmers have any suggestion?

Or people who played thru the game?
It's possible your savestate is busted a little, meaning it'll still load the game, but some pointers are off, etc.
This in turn might screw the loading next area part.
So my suggestion is you try doing that scene without using savestates..
ohhhhh ok will try your suggestion thanks.Smile

Ill use svn 14xx ones since the lastest ones tend to hang as soon as the game starts.
Hello. I test with Japan version and I got the background message :

IPU Invalid Intra DC Precision, Switching to 9 bits. What does that mean ? I am using PCSX2 0.9.6.

If I am using the latest version then I got the same message as above but after namco logo appears and then klonoa runs.. it just crashed.
Yup latest version hangs.
I tried PCSX2 0.9.6 and the latest version. I have a problem.

Yeah, I have to use 0.9.6 with early plugin version and it works ok. Is there a best plugin version I can try instead of early plugin verson ? Thanks.
Question 
Bearmon, I have the same problem.

This is what I see during the 9bit blitz:
[Image: klonoaerror.png]

From this movie, if you go to 0:17, you can see there should be some terrain compared to my screenshot. I can see it, but it flickers frame after frame. That, and Klonoa doesn't have spiky black polygons (The video is PAL but I'm NTSC).

Not to mention it runs at 50% CPU, even though I have a Radeon X1650+Core 2 Duo @ 3.00GHz.

The rom is USA, my Bios are USA v01.60(07/02/2002).

Running with GSdx 1763 (MSVC 16.00,SSE2) 0.1.15:
[Image: gsdx.jpg]