1)Game title: Kowloon Youma Gakuen Ki Re:Charge
2)ELF name: SLPM 66511
3)Game CRC: F9CA661E
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500 Sandy Bridge
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti
OS: Windows XP SP3
Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0 Release Pack - Windows
BIOS Used: Japan v01.70(06/02/2003) Console
EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop
Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Other than the bug below, the game works fine.
I played on software mode and to get good speed, I had to press F9 when I was in the ruins under the school. On the school grounds, there was no need to press F9.
The name that appears on the emulator log window when you run the game is wrong. It's listed as "Kyuuryuu Youma Gakuenki Re-charge". The correct name is "Kowloon Youma Gakuen Ki Re:Charge".
Although I used the recomended speedhacks + MTVU, when I reported the bug, I did all the testing without any hacks activated.
With and without speedhacks, the bug still happens.