Kya Dark Lineage playable in the latest snv and up
I updated the Wiki page as it was listed as broken while it actualy works perfectly (well almost, ignoring the graphical artefacts and all) at a great framerate http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Kya:_Dark_Lineage

Also 007 agent under fire now is playing completly the first cutscene, you guys are almost near to get it to actualy play! Shadow of Rome is graphical bug free now too and it's playable past the second level.

Sponsored links

Good to know Smile
Have you checked Jak-X? It's pretty much the only game I care about in the broken list.
(05-31-2012, 07:53 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Have you checked Jak-X? It's pretty much the only game I care about in the broken list.

Yes, I always check it, whenever a new SVN pops up I try it but it never works. I even tried to load it normaly without the iso directly from my copy but nothing, I was so happy when the PS2 logo showed but it still showed a black screen. It's the same green error all over. Another game wich I check is 007 Agent Under Fire and Transformers, Transformers still runs poorly but the graphics can be fixed.

Also I found a fix for the graphics in Kya, it works perfectly, I don't know how to fix the white shadow tough.

"Gsdx (Video Plugin)
Enable HW Hacks
Skipdraw: 5
Extra rendering threads : 1 - 4
"
Extra render threads is for software mode only
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-31-2012, 10:48 AM)refraction Wrote: Extra render threads is for software mode only

Ah, right, corrected the wiki's page.

Sorry for the double post but do you know anything about Jak X? I could post the errors if they can help.
EDIT: Wait, no double posts? Oh well.
Also can you find out when it was fixed, having "latest svn" will meannothing in a few days or when 1.0 is out

(05-31-2012, 11:27 AM)refraction Wrote: Also can you find out when it was fixed, having "latest svn" will meannothing in a few days or when 1.0 is out

I honestly have no idea when it was fixed. Probably in the 0.9.9 versions.

I'm trying to load it in PCSX2 0.9.8, it got to the menu screen but now PCSX2 acts as if it got broken.
Try getting some random builds from our svn download page and try a few, see if you can narrow it down Smile

(05-31-2012, 12:06 PM)refraction Wrote: Try getting some random builds from our svn download page and try a few, see if you can narrow it down Smile
I'll do that when I have more free time. 0.9.6 was the last version in wich it didn't work on, in 0.9.7 I was able to play in game but I haven't gone far, I have to play more.