Poll: IS this thread helpful to you? YES or NO?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES! Smile
84.40%
92 84.40%
NO! Sad
15.60%
17 15.60%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[LIST] Games that don't need a strong CPU to emulate!
I would also add bakugan: Battle Brawlers to the games that don't require a strong cpu. Even my, old E4600 can achieve over 80 fps in the game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

i would love to contribute to this thread would my pc specs be of use to anyone 4gb of ram intel hd graphics 4000 core i5 3230-m @2.6ghz dual core my pc is a dell latitude e5430 windows 7 64 bit and windows 10 64 bit with 500 gb hard drive also where would my pc rank at a low end pc? is my pc any good at all thanks sorry about that
It really blows that I found this thread about 4 years too late. Needless to say it was a God send, and really helped me understand just what my computer could and could not play.
I have a Dell Lattitude E6430
Intel® Core™ i5- 3230M
CPU 2.60 Ghz
As far as I can tell, the following games were never mentioned so I decided to try them out, and the following are my results.
I'm not sure anyone would even see this, but if you do I can provide proof if needed, just didn't want to make extra work for myself.
My base Speed is at the baseline 100, and 225% otherwise.
I'm running PCSX2 V. 1.2.1, as I was having issues with 1.4.0
Anyways, here's the Games:
-Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie Boogie's Revenge.
(I turned the sped up to 135% and it played almost flawlessly, a little slow down here and there but definitely did not hinder the game play too noticeably)
- XIII
This one actually surprised me, a sit ran just fine at the base 100. Does chug when a lot is going, but usually holds around 55-60 FPS steady.

- SpongeBob: Battle For Bikini Bottom
When in closed off spaces, the game runs at a solid 58 FPS. Out in the overworld It chugs pretty bad at times, however as a huge fan of the game, it's not unplayable  by any means.

.....And Thats it for now. I'll be trying more the next 2 days, if there is any response to this, I'll post when appropriate