Poll: IS this thread helpful to you? YES or NO?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES! Smile
84.40%
92 84.40%
NO! Sad
15.60%
17 15.60%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[LIST] Games that don't need a strong CPU to emulate!
Forgot to add that it looks perfect in dx9 but graphics are messed up in dx10.
[Image: 1454055.png]

Sponsored links

I have a problem running the Soul Eater Battle Resonance
When start the console says "patches not found can't apply patches crc=dd02a95b"
(05-13-2010, 06:37 PM)buniu Wrote: I have a problem running the Soul Eater Battle Resonance
When start the console says "patches not found can't apply patches crc=dd02a95b"

Make your own thread.
This one is for confirmation about what works on lower end computers.
I saw disgaea in the list of playable with low end computers, and wanted to ask for more details about that. I have an intel core duo T2350 @1.8GHZ. PCSX detects mmx, sse, sse2, sse3; Radeon mobility x1400 (this is a laptop), and 2GB of ram.

I've just started playing it and while it's mostly playable, any sort of graphical effect (casting spells) will bring my framerate right down to 5-10fps and the audio tends to slow down when characters are speaking.

This is using the zerogs video plugin; I've had the GSdx one crash when starting the bios. I can switch to GSdx during the game, but there are some artifacts, with black lines draw over textures and such. Is there anything I can do to speed up spells/audio on my system, or is it time to get a new computer and then try again? Or can the artifacts on GSdx be fixed, since that seemed to run considerably faster for me?

Edit: I tried GSdx SSE2, which my computer should have; I wasn't using SSSE3 or SSE4..should I be able to use GSdx SSE2 without artifacts?
GSdx SSE2 is the compatibility baseline. You should be fine with the SSSE3 version as well though.
Make sure to enable native resolution in its configuration though, as your graphic card is slow.
@ChronicNL the game you posted works perfect, even goes 200% speed. Smile
back to megaman Laugh
list updated
EDIT: WOW, 42 games on the list, i'm amazed Smile
U guys rock! Keep up the good work, as this thread is becoming more and more helpful thx to your contribution.
[Image: signaturel.jpg]
At last ,I was able to record PCSX2 (In 640x480)with Frap.I will upload all for you to check
Intel Dual Core E5300 @ 3.6GHz / 3.9GHz
2x2GB Corsair DDR3 1333MHz -> 800MHz (underclocked)
Asus Nvidia 9800GT
Windows 8 x64
(05-15-2010, 10:58 AM)wiiandps2 Wrote: At last ,I was able to record PCSX2 (In 640x480)with Frap.I will upload all for you to check

Fraps drops performance quite significantly in many cases.
Hypercam does this less.
I think I better add some youtube link(Some games have already in the list) .Sorry for making you busy @GundamQuatro but the list must arrange A->Z
Note: Fraps will slowdown performance 50%,so the video I recorded only 50% of real speed(record without any speed hack,speed hack will make game even slower when recording)

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Youtube

Contra Shattered Soldier Youtube

Samurai Spirits Rokuban Shoubu Youtube

Chobits Chii Dake no Hito Youtube

DragonBall Z infinite world Youtube

Ueki No Housoku Youtube

Gradius 5 Youtube

Soul Calibur 3 Youtube

Contra RemakeYoutube

School Rumble Ni Gakki Youtube

7 BladeYoutube

Fate Unlimited Code Youtube

Kessen 3Youtube

One Piece Grand Adventure Youtube

Samurai Warriors 2 Empires(use lowest resolution->fullspeed)
Youtube

Shinobido Way of The Ninja Youtube
Edit: You could remake the video if you want @GundamQuatro since you have 8600GT
Intel Dual Core E5300 @ 3.6GHz / 3.9GHz
2x2GB Corsair DDR3 1333MHz -> 800MHz (underclocked)
Asus Nvidia 9800GT
Windows 8 x64
i can remake the videos of the games i have Tongue
i'll sort things A-Z by week-end. Don't have much time in my hand.
[Image: signaturel.jpg]