LMA Manager 2003 Freezing issue
Ok, i really like LMA, my favorite football manager out there. But, there is a problem with running LMA 2003. When i enter the main menu after the loading screen and FMV Intro. The game will freeze in the menu after 2-5 seconds. I have tried multiple plugins, and enabled patches, to no avail.

However, LMA 2006, a newer version of LMA, works perfectly, and with decent FPS. So, any help would be great.

System Specs

Core 2 Duo (Laptop Equivalent)
Nvidia Geforce 8600m GS.
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit
Acer Aspire 5920g

Sponsored links

PCSX2 version? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of errors in the output/console window?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Sorry, should of put that. PCSX2 version 0.9.7 r3878. Plugins are: GSnull Driver 0.1.0. Pad is Lilypad r3878.
SPU is spu2-x-r3878. cdvdGigaherz. USBnull. FWnull. DEV9null. And, from what i can report, there are no errors in the console.
You should not get any image with gsnull driver. You have to select an actuall plugin(gsdx/zzogl/zerogs) as indicated by the name gsnull will not show you anything.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(10-13-2010, 05:20 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: You should not get any image with gsnull driver. You have to select an actuall plugin(gsdx/zzogl/zerogs) as indicated by the name gsnull will not show you anything.
Sorry, the emulator sometimes resets itself. The plugin im using is KOSMOS for graphics. Then, at the menu, freezing occurs.
Any reason you're not using GSdx? Its' compatibility is WAY higher than ZeroGS
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-14-2010, 09:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: Any reason you're not using GSdx? Its' compatibility is WAY higher than ZeroGS
Just tried all the GSdx supplied, none of them made a difference. Any other suggestions.

Try some of the gamefixes see if any of them makes a difference, EE timing hack or POH flag may help.

You could also try the PCSX2 0.9.6 version.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-15-2010, 09:52 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try some of the gamefixes see if any of them makes a difference, EE timing hack or POH flag may help.

You could also try the PCSX2 0.9.6 version.
The EE timing hack and POH flag, made no difference. And niether did pcsx2 0.9.6. I feel like i should give up trying.

Hi, I'm new here, and I noticed recently that LMA Manager 2003 is on the compatibility list as playable, however I am having the same problem as the op above.

Is there possibly a way to find out who submitted the compatibility as playable, as there seems to be a workaround for this game. Either that or what plugins/operating system they have used.

And yes I've tried numerous plugins/configs but to no avail.

Any info would be appreciated.

Scott