LOTR Third Age fixed?
Does anyone through these 5 years found a fix for these annoying black lines glitch? I know, that the can be avoided in software mode, but the game is unplayable. I know, that switching to software and then back to hardware fixes the problem for a while (for me, few seconds) but then the lines come back. So, does anyone know how to fix this?

Sponsored links

It's perfectly playable in software mode for me. I don't get what your problem is with software mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
My problem is something like 5 fps in software mode, and thus (besides slowmode) sound glitches. That's my rig:
CPU: AMD FX 6100 6x3.3 GHz Oc'ed
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 580
ram: 8GB
I see.
If you had a good CPU, you'd get better results.
That said, setting 3 or 4 extra rendering threads may help.

But don't expect too much with that CPU. Maybe you'll have to keep playing it on your ps2 for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I played that game some years ago but can not remember the glitch... Strange. Have you tried latest git using ogl and some accurate options? Have you tried zerogs?
Ok, tried Gsdx opengl mode on hardware, with up-scaling and at the first look only short, transparent black line appears in the upper left corner, but this is completely fine for me, regarding what was happening before. Thank you guys!