Lag
Yes my controller works perfect with it.

Sponsored links

hmm is it running super slow? like 1 frame per second or anything? if you are using a build newer than the last release (i think) you will need to enable the "EE Timing Fix" for that game.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

FPS is normal, but though it won't let me through. I also tried NFS Carbon but that one hung on quite a same screen. Wacko In scarface it IS possible to use the memory card.

About to quit this ps2 emulator thing since the only thing I encountered so far are weird graphics and freezes/crashes. (Though I REALLY say thanks to the support given!!)

Edit: hmm, I got warn for illegal content? Where? :/
Somebody grassed on you for downloading your game.

Well what happened was I first bought Scarface for the pc. It didn't work on any OS, so that's why I decided to pirate it for this. It's a stupid own law I handle that if a company can't provide you with a working game I'm allowed to download it (to make it work).

Thanks for all the support, but I think I'm going for a treasure hunt for my own ps2. It's somewhere in the house but it seems unfindable (but I'll find it).
well im afraid we dont support your "own law", we only support governmental law as we will not tollerate piracy here, so your warning was just.

Now closing this thread. Please however take 2 minutes to read our rules, thank you.