Lag
It looks like some more post processing effects that GSdx hates - aside from trying the new revision here, you could try using the skipdraw hack. You can make this hack show up on your GSdx plugin setting by adding the line "AllowHacks=1" to your gsdx.ini file (found inside the inis folder wherever you installed PCSX2). After saving the file and restarting PCSX2, try tinkering with the setting to see if you can remove the effects. I would recommend starting with the value 1000 on the hack (just to see if the tints are removed - that's the highest the hack goes). If the tints are removed, try finding the lowest value on which they are removed.

Not much you could do from that but play on software mode.

Edit: Refraction keeps ninja'ing me, but I'm more detailed. Tongue
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

(08-24-2011, 04:49 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: Edit: Refraction keeps ninja'ing me, but I'm more detailed. Tongue

How could i ninja if i went in to detail?! ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-24-2011, 04:14 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm you could try changing to Super VU's in the options, other than that, there isnt much you can do Wacko not sure why the limit is 80mb however!

Older version? the vu caches were tweaked only recently to increase as needed.
That is increasing as needed Tongue

Well, outside that green/purple stuff I got this last thing left in both software and hardware mode: freezes. They come randomly, and the log says: vif1: unknown vif1cmd!
I can't get NFS: Most Wanted to work (just to see if other games have the problems above as well). First it said my memory card wasn't formatted, so I did that in the PS2 BIOS. Now I get past that screen, and then it asks if I want to make a new alias but there I can't choose any option. I can select it, but when I press cross (or any other button) nothing happens. I do hear the sound you hear when pushing cross, but nothing happens.

[Image: fuck_5e92.png]
Firstly, what size card are you using?
Secondly, are you using any speed hacks? if so, can you try again with them off?

Yeah - I have that game and can get past that screen - I'm using a regular 8mb card - I believe you can get past that screen even with speedhacks on, but it's probably safer to try it with them off.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Not using any speedhacks or whatsoever. And I don't know what size I use, probably 8mb, but those 2 memory cards are in the emulator.

First I get a screen which checks for memory card (I get passed that one)
Then I got to make a new profile (there I cant go through, dont know why)
your controller config works ok doesnt it?