Lag Fix V. 1.4.0
I've tried playing Def Jam: Fight for New York,Speed is 100% during load screens, How ever when game play or cut scenes start there is a significant decrease in speed which goes as low as 11%. Ive tried most trouble shooting such as hardware to software running, speed hacks, and so on. Could it be my comp specs?  Blush 

Yes i m a newb Xp

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-08-2016, 08:59 AM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Graphics card is a Radeon 5,
OS- windows  8.1 64bit with X64 Based processor 
4 Gig RAM
PCXS2 V. 1.4.0.
all Default settings
game was Def Jam Fight For New York from ISO
Sorry we're going to need you to be more specific about your CPU and your graphics card, those names don't really tell us a lot unfortunately Sad

If you bring up your windows search and type "Device Manager" then ok that, then find "Processors" in the list and click the little + symbol next to it, your actual CPU model should be displayed there.

Also still in device manager, go to "Display Adapters" and click the +, that should tell you what your graphics card is.

(04-08-2016, 04:02 PM)refraction Wrote: Sorry we're going to need you to be more specific about your CPU and your graphics card, those names don't really tell us a lot unfortunately Sad

If you bring up your windows search and type "Device Manager" then ok that, then find "Processors" in the list and click the little + symbol next to it, your actual CPU  model should be displayed there.

Also still in device manager, go to "Display Adapters" and click the +, that should tell you what your graphics card is.

processor is an AMD A8-6410 APU 
Graphics card is AMD Radeon R5

Sorry again, still kinda new to Comps :/
No problems Smile

Well I'm afraid the reason the game runs slow is because your processor isn't very powerful. You need quite a reasonable machine to play games on PCSX2 and APU's are really not designed for processor intensive applications such as this.

(04-08-2016, 04:13 PM)refraction Wrote: No problems Smile

Well I'm afraid the reason the game runs slow is because your processor isn't very powerful. You need quite a reasonable machine to play games on PCSX2 and APU's are really not designed for processor intensive applications such as this.

Thanks, apreciate the feed back. I'll be sure to redownload once i get my machine up to spec.