Lag Spikes
Im trying to play SVR2011 on PCSX2. I have done this before and it worked perfectly. But now, im getting these extremely annoying lagspikes.

Heres a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOo_2f0kFQ

Im using an AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series video card, 8.00 GB RAM and an AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor.

Sponsored links

are you playing the game off the DVD?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I downloaded it off of *snip*. Which is legal since I own a physical copy of the game.
*snip*
(06-26-2014, 01:42 AM)screenracer Wrote: I downloaded it off of emuparadise. Which is legal since I own a physical copy of the game.
*snip*

No it is not legal. You can only have a backup made from your own physical disc.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Okay delete the ISO and make an ISO from your own disc. Its easier and probably quicker than it was for you to pirate it. and no, it's not legal.

(06-26-2014, 01:59 AM)refraction Wrote: Okay delete the ISO and make an ISO from your own disc. Its easier and probably quicker than it was for you to pirate it. and no, it's not legal.

I only downloaded it because I didnt know how to get the ISO off of the disk.
Download imgburn.

Open imgburn.

Click create iso from disc.

select where you want to save and what you want the file to be called.

that's it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Then you ask Smile Plenty of people know how, or google it, usually if i dont know the answer to something, somebody on the web does.

Anyway, to do it download imgburn from here http://www.imgburn.com then put your disc in the drive and choose the "Make image from disc" option, select your output filename and then hit the button that looks like a disc going to a bit of paper, then wait.

It's really that simple.

(06-26-2014, 02:04 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Download imgburn.

Open imgburn.

Click create iso from disc.

select where you want to save and what you want the file to be called.

that's it.

K. Ill get back to you when im done.
I ran the ISO in PCSX2 and it seems to run alot better. Except, im still getting the lagspikes. But im getting better FPS now.