Lagging Problem
- -
pcsx2 set properly
I suspect gpu work in PCI-E x8 or lower mode, run pcsx2 and gpu with gpu-z to monitor working conditions, gpu may not be running at full speed or inserted in the wrong slot(this is not possible, who would plug the wrong videocard slot)

Sponsored links

You could use speedhacks, as Donovan said. Play around with them until your game makes an improvement, but don't just set the sliders to 3 on the first adjustment. Your game could run even worse, or not run at all.
Notice the Frequency that the CPU is running in this pic? http://i.imgur.com/Vk6Iyod.jpg

The CPU is downclocking itself which is what I thought was happening. ITs running at 2.3ghz in the other pic as well instead of even the stock speed for a desktop i7. So yeah the cpu downclocking itself is the major issue here.

Might be intel speedstep causing issues.
Has somebody checked if it is gpu-related?

You can try software-renderer (f9) or reducing internal resolution to less than native.
Best would be to check if you use the right gpu-adapter (dropdown menu in gsdx-plugin-settings)
(03-02-2014, 12:44 PM)yxmline Wrote: - -
pcsx2 set properly
I suspect gpu work in PCI-E x8 or lower mode, run pcsx2 and gpu with gpu-z to monitor working conditions, gpu may not be running at full speed or inserted in the wrong slot(this is not possible, who would plug the wrong videocard slot)

x8 is more than sufficient for that GPU.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
(maybe he is using an onboard/the apu graphics chip?)