Laptop Config (0.9.6)
Hi all. I installed today the Pcsx2 0.9.6 and try to play "Dragon Ball z Budokai 3" but i'm having some problems with the speed.
I have a Compal FL90:
CPU: Intel Core Duo T7500 2.20GHz
Memory: 2gb
Card: Nvida Geforce 8600M GT

I try many configs but the best i can do is 40-50fps with all speedhack options and cpu with frame cuts.

I hope you can help me make this game faster.

Thank you all.

PS: Sorry for the english. I'm Portuguese

Sponsored links

40-50 fps is the maximum that you will get with a 2.2GHz, you will need to overclock or get a faster cpu.
40-50 fps... and you complain? By own experience in some other tested games (including DBZ Budokai 3) I can tell you should really be happy of achieving those speeds considering your rig, and because ultimately is not that slow. Mine is virtually the same as yours and I got 30-35 fps when using Playground even with some speedhacks (haven't tried it again with 0.9.6). Even Krakatos said that these specs would not be enough to run the game better than what I got, but if you managed to get better speeds...

Anyway, you could start by posting your plugin configurations so other expert users can help you. I shall also give a try if by luck I can get better speeds and tell you, but if not, at least I could learn from your specs.

(03-22-2009, 10:58 PM)redlof Wrote: 40-50 fps is the maximum that you will get with a 2.2GHz, you will need to overclock or get a faster cpu.

With VU Skip selected i can 50-55, its playable but not perfect.
I didnt change the advanced settings and the graphics are GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 with DX10 and Native on.
Bios: Europe v01.60
Sound: ZeroSPU 0.4.6
If you keep the sound muted then you might be able to get some unnoticeable speed increase. And advanced options mainly are used to fix problems with games not related to speed. But you can fiddle around and see what happens. One thing though, while changing settings in advanced options, make one change at a time, since a bad setting may break the game.
How can i use the analog?
I really need for this game
Analog? what do you mean?
Are you talking about analog controls for the controller, if so then use Lilypad plugin.