Last Raven general Human +/OP-I cheat working!
Yes, I have already repeatedly fired by back cannon flying around on hover legs. The ignoring overweight thing is a nice touch too. Here's my .pnach code:

comment=Human Plus
patch=1,EE,10390534,extended,0000FFFF

A few questions about Last Raven. So I can press F9 using GSdx to switch between slow awesome looking mode and fast pixelated mode. Can anyone else do that?

Angelant99 codes are lovely. The Infinite Energy and Ammo work great, but the infinite Health/AP not so much. Codes here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid319125
The AP regenerates to 9999 when your standing still and it affects the opposing ACs! Is anyone interested in a new Inf AP code?
Also I don't need to use Angelant99's master code, my cheats work fine on or off. Is it the same for others?

Sponsored links

being able to use human plus help even the playing field against this unfair pain in the ass game. To me, human plus is not cheating in this game. I don't mind earning it such as what Armored Core 3 did (using Op-Intensify with EARNED upgrades) but I'm disappointed that Nexus onward never gave you the opportunity to do that. but at least Nexus was reasonably playable and balanced.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(05-16-2015, 11:18 PM)DragonL0rd132 Wrote: Yes, I have already repeatedly fired by back cannon flying around on hover legs.  The ignoring overweight thing is a nice touch too.  Here's my .pnach code:

comment=Human Plus
patch=1,EE,10390534,extended,0000FFFF

A few questions about Last Raven.  So I can press F9 using GSdx to switch between slow awesome looking mode and fast pixelated mode.  Can anyone else do that?

Angelant99 codes are lovely.  The Infinite Energy and Ammo work great, but the infinite Health/AP not so much.  Codes here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid319125
The AP regenerates to 9999 when your standing still and it affects the opposing ACs!  Is anyone interested in a new Inf AP code?
Also I don't need to use Angelant99's master code, my cheats work fine on or off.  Is it the same for others?
Itried to use this code through the pnach system since my codebreaker won't open. I'm very new to the process of using codes this way and seem to be having trouble. I've created the pnach file and put this code into the textbox of the file and left it in the cheats folder with cheats enabled in the emulator. What am i missing at this point, any help?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD