Latest GSdx bugs ??
CDVDolio 0.1.0 wont let me run.. Something's wrong. I am using all latest directx and latest VC++.

I am using PCSX2 beta.r1888 from PCSX2.net. I tried ZZ Open GL the latest version with good graphic and a little bit slow and ZeroGS with some choppy graphics but seems work ok with the latest CDVD.

So I tried with the latest GSdx version with the latest CDVDolio..

Message: has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem.. Blah blah.

How come ? Strange.

I have windows 7 (Final) X64 and
Core 2 Duo with 2gb of ram.

Sponsored links

Ehr, care to explain a little better? does it only happen when you use GSdx+cdvdolio or is it with any of them or what exactly? does the problem happen with the version before or just the latest? does the pcsx2 output window show anything?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hi!

I tried with Renderer:

Direct3D9 (hardware) and (software) -- Works fine
Direct3D10 (" ") and (" ") -- Works fine
Direct3D11 (" ") and (" ") -- crashed

Is that better ? I dont want to give you the hard time. I want to help you. Cheers. Smile
You need to have a video card that supports DirectX 11 to use the last option. By the looks of things, your card only supports up to DirectX 10. Just stick with Dx10.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
booger: Not true, directX 10 cards will work with (the current) DX11 mode... the thing is, there is absolutely no need to. You won't get any speed improvement from it (again currently) and it's early and buggy.

Stick to DX10 mode either way.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Yeah, you need the latest DirectX SDK (maybe beta? can't remember) but DX11 will work, there's just 0 benefit.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(10-02-2009, 05:41 AM)Koji Wrote: booger: Not true, directX 10 cards will work with (the current) DX11 mode... the thing is, there is absolutely no need to. You won't get any speed improvement from it (again currently) and it's early and buggy.

Stick to DX10 mode either way.

Really? Blink
So are you saying that there will be improvements to be had from running in DX11 mode with a DX10 capable card in the future? Ohmy
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
It is most certainly and undoubtedly somewhat conceivable that you could potentially see some possible improvements in the near to moderate future.

Maybe.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(10-02-2009, 05:35 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: You need to have a video card that supports DirectX 11 to use the last option. By the looks of things, your card only supports up to DirectX 10. Just stick with Dx10.

Unfortunately, I have Directx 11 and my card already supports Directx 11. Smile
Dx11 mode does nothing over dx10 mode. It's merely a framework using the dx10 code now.