Let's Make a Soccer Team: How to change money?
I tried to change the Money of my team with Cheat Engine and ArtMoney but the value remains the same. How can I solve this?

Sponsored links

It just means you probably have the wrong value. Try your search again. Try not to search for the string but search for increasing/decreasing ad you gain/spend money. It might help.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
(08-09-2013, 05:34 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: It just means you probably have the wrong value. Try your search again. Try not to search for the string but search for increasing/decreasing ad you gain/spend money. It might help.

I already done that. The result is the same. Sad

The address is 21FFE140 and it's a Integer 4 byte.
(08-09-2013, 05:43 PM)Tak Wrote: I already done that. The result is the same. Sad

The address is 21FFE140 and it's a Integer 4 byte.

Is there another address that follows around each time the money changes? Maybe you have the wrong one.

Or, maybe the address you have is part of some stats screen, and the actual money is derived from money earned - money spent.

Adapt your search for different scenarios and see what comes up.
(08-09-2013, 05:46 PM)Coornio Wrote: Is there another address that follows around each time the money changes? Maybe you have the wrong one.

Or, maybe the address you have is part of some stats screen, and the actual money is derived from money earned - money spent.

Adapt your search for different scenarios and see what comes up.

I have on Money: 6,410,698 euros. I search in Cheat Engine and in ArtMoney the exact value of 6410698. The only address that appears in 21FFE140. I tried to change the value and it remained the same. Done some shopping and i had less Money. Done again the search (Next scan on Cheat Engine), the same address appeared and the same problem. The value won't change!
(08-09-2013, 05:55 PM)Tak Wrote: I have on Money: 6,410,698 euros. I search in Cheat Engine and in ArtMoney the exact value of 6410698. The only address that appears in 21FFE140. I tried to change the value and it remained the same. Done some shopping and i had less Money. Done again the search (Next scan on Cheat Engine), the same address appeared and the same problem. The value won't change!

Looks like the creators of the game intentionally obfuscated the money value to throw off people like you from hacking it.

The true value may be encrypted in memory, but more likely it's just altered to make exact value searches harder. In this case, you're better off doing relative searches instead of exact (greater than, lesser than, equal to)
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-09-2013, 06:36 PM)Koji Wrote: Looks like the creators of the game intentionally obfuscated the money value to throw off people like you from hacking it.

The true value may be encrypted in memory, but more likely it's just altered to make exact value searches harder. In this case, you're better off doing relative searches instead of exact (greater than, lesser than, equal to)

I put a value like 6420000 to search (for lesser than)? And then I do what?
(08-09-2013, 06:46 PM)Tak Wrote: I put a value like 6420000 to search (for lesser than)? And then I do what?

No, do not put ANY value. Restart the search from the beginning.

Doing a relative search is simple, you're just saying what's happening to your value... in this case money. When you get more money you tell the program the new value is "greater than" it was before. If you buy something, your money value goes down, then you use "less than". If you play the game for awhile and the value doesn't change, then you use "equal to".

It takes a lot longer to do a relative search, but if exact value matching isn't working, it's your only choice.

If that doesn't make much sense, just search for "relative searching with cheat engine" and I'm sure you'll get a bunch of tutorials that can explain it better.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-09-2013, 07:06 PM)Koji Wrote: No, do not put ANY value. Restart the search from the beginning.

Doing a relative search is simple, you're just saying what's happening to your value... in this case money. When you get more money you tell the program the new value is "greater than" it was before. If you buy something, your money value goes down, then you use "less than". If you play the game for awhile and the value doesn't change, then you use "equal to".

It takes a lot longer to do a relative search, but if exact value matching isn't working, it's your only choice.

If that doesn't make much sense, just search for "relative searching with cheat engine" and I'm sure you'll get a bunch of tutorials that can explain it better.

Do I put the value of the Money in the beggining?
(08-09-2013, 07:19 PM)Tak Wrote: Do I put the value of the Money in the beggining?

Use unknown value for first scan, then search with "Increased/Decreased Value" scan type.