Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk about Music.
So, it's like the name says. Let's share our tastes in music.

People can give their critics and so on but don't forget respect. Tongue2
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM

Sponsored links

Of course, anime rocks!!!
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
LOOOL , I like Japanese music Tongue2 .

Maximum The Hormone, Moi Dix Mois, Versailles , 9MM Parabellum Bullet . Those bands rule XD
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
The Japanese are wierd lol.

No offense Japanese people. I'm sure we Americans are strange to you, but when I went to Japan I just couldnt get over some stuff. Some things just made me giggle like a damn school girl because it was so ridiculous. Other things made me raise an eyebrow and go WTF?

people dress in the strangest fashions, strange hair styles. Very strange obsessions with anime. and very strange foods. For example mayonnaise on their pizza Also, if you decide to order a pizza good luck because it will take 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get to the house. Almost every where you go they give me wet sanitizer towel. Like the ones you get from KfC fried chicken.

but I dig Japanese girls Smile *wink wink* lol so I put up with it and if your an american in japan.. well my friends your in for a good time Smile
maybe its my Asian girl fetish but My god are there alot of hot girls there.

P.S. If you get in a confrontation, that just happens to be with an entire legion of pissed of japanese men that hate america and there is no way to win just do what I do.. say your Canadian.

lol Smile
does this count as talking about music? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(06-27-2010, 03:35 PM)Malebolge Wrote: The Japanese are wierd lol.
mayonnaise on their pizza
Dont know about that one since I think they are copying one of the eating Habits from a character from the anime Gintama who eats everthing and anything with Mayonnaise LOL!!!!!!

but my taste in Music is simple POWER BALLADS baby and my fav of them all is Skidrow's Ill remember you and White Lions Youre I'll need but everything from aerosmith, Guns and roses, stryper, journey, REO speedwagon,and Many many more they are just amazing

they are Thousand time's better than the Korean DeeP shi** thats cowering my country right now I mean they are not even marketed for the music at all it's all just Preety Faces without any Music I mean come on both wonderGirls and Super junior all look like dolls It makes me sick I even think that anime Music is Better since I just listen to a song on opening and ending of an anime instead of watching some Goodlooking Blowfish singing something so awful that it makes my ears Bleed
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
(06-28-2010, 08:59 AM)anito9999 Wrote: Dont know about that one since I think they are copying one of the eating Habits from a character from the anime Gintama who eats everthing and anything with Mayonnaise LOL!!!!!!

You mean Toshiro Hijikata
http://myanimelist.net/character/2650/Toshiro_Hijikata
The epic mayonnaise addict Laugh

Hijikata is obsessed with mayonnaise and thus has the nickname "Mayora". He has been known to smother anything he eats under a mountain of mayonnaise, and he carries a number of objects shaped like jars of mayonnaise, such as his cigarette lighter. He was popular with girls until they discovered this obsession

as for music- doesnt matter what kind it is,if i like the beat and sound i like it Tongue

p.s. this is turning into a mayonnaise topic
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
of course rock music Tongue:
blink182,linkin park,evanescence (some songs not all of them lol),korn,my chemical romance,paramore !!!
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Wonder girls and Super junior

LOL

yeah, its pretty sickening.

That's the way the music industry is heading. Do you think Erik Clapton, or Aretha Franklin would make it in the industry today?

hell no because they don't have the pretty boy teen model image

lol, also the music all sounds the same not alot of people stand out.

and hell im only 28 and I already see this trend. imagine how pissed im going to be when im 40 lol
(06-28-2010, 04:11 PM)Malebolge Wrote: Wonder girls and Super junior

LOL

yeah, its pretty sickening.

That's the way the music industry is heading. Do you think Erik Clapton, or Aretha Franklin would make it in the industry today?

hell no because they don't have the pretty boy teen model image

lol, also the music all sounds the same not alot of people stand out.

and hell im only 28 and I already see this trend. imagine how pissed im going to be when im 40 lol
Me 27 I dont want my Kids listening to these kinds of crap I mean I am suffering all night long due to my sister next door which is a tummy aching singer sing's this kinds of song's at 1-2 am Have you ever Heard a singer so awful that you wanna die and get hit by a ten wheller truck rather than listen to it I mean its so GOD DA** bad that you wanna Puke
and If you know somebody who sing's that bad Imagine him/her singin something in Korean

for me that's How awful it is good thing my Nurse wife is at a graveyard shift for two whole month's or else she too will suffer the way that I am suffering right now
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]