Lets try this again, shall we?
Ok, well that was a nice warm welcome to the site.
BTW it didn't contain any links to pirated materials, and if it did how was i supposed to know that as a first time user? 
A bit of benefit of the doubt would have been nice.
Anyways, is the texture issues i get, which seem to go away if i switch from hardware mode to software mode normal, or have i screwed something up?
Thats all i wanted to know.
Just curious since i have over 200 PHYSICAL, REAL, NON PIRATED ps2 games and would like to enjoy them to their fullest if i can.

Sponsored links

Do you have a ps2 too ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-02-2016, 02:56 PM)NeoPrime85 Wrote: BTW it didn't contain any links to pirated materials, and if it did how was i supposed to know that as a first time user?

Even as a first time user, the no-piracy rule is visible during registration. It's everyone's responsibility to know them; and we can't be held accountable for any damage because you chose not to read them
(07-02-2016, 05:13 PM)CK1 Wrote: Even as a first time user, the no-piracy rule is visible during registration. It's everyone's responsibility to know them; and we can't be held accountable for any damage because you chose not to read them

The guy was following a video to configure PCSX2. You can't exactly call him out on pirating for watching a random video on YouTube to configure PCSX2.
It's a trash video, I'll give you that, but that's no reason to start a witchhunt like what's currently going on here.

Up to the mods to choose what to do here, but I think you guys jumped the gun a bit on this one.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
@NeoPrime85: Please tell us which games you're having these issues with.