Lillypad V0.10.0 issues
Alright, so I had this brain storm right. I have been trying to figure out a way to get all of the controls for FF12 going at once in a usable manner, then it hit me, I have a Pelican ps2 to ps3 controller, its a usb, why not try that.

So I hooked it in and hooked up a ps2 controller and wahla, the diagnostics for the LPad config screen are picking up input.

Now, here is the problem, for some reason it wants to read the DPad as if it is the Left Stick. This means I cant navigate thru menus and such. I have tried several combinations of settings but nothing seems to get me around this issue.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
"I thought what I would do was, I'd pretend to be one of those Deaf-Mutes...Or should I?" -- Laughing Man

[Image: ach.png]

Sponsored links

it doesnt "read" whatever it wants, u select one button (like left stick UP) and u press whatever button u want to use as this one, if u meant something else than this please excuse me id i didnt understand u Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(05-12-2010, 09:12 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: it doesnt "read" whatever it wants, u select one button (like left stick UP) and u press whatever button u want to use as this one, if u meant something else than this please excuse me id i didnt understand u Tongue

Ok let me get specific then. While setting the DPad settings, the DPad buttons on the controller are inputting as if they are the y-axis analog stick.
"I thought what I would do was, I'd pretend to be one of those Deaf-Mutes...Or should I?" -- Laughing Man

what pcsx2 version u use? and what plugins? u should use 1888 with march plagins located in download section. if with those u still get this error i am sorry i cant help u :/
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(05-12-2010, 09:34 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: what pcsx2 version u use? and what plugins? u should use 1888 with march plagins located in download section. if with those u still get this error i am sorry i cant help u :/

i am using 1888 but i dunno bout the plugins, the controller plugin came with the install, so its probably not the latest version lemme try it with those.

Did you press the Analog button in the PS2 controller?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@Shadow Lady
For some reason my controller only wants to operate in analog mode (if I press the analog button it switches to normal mode for about 5 seconds then back again).

@iakoboss7
I got the latest LPad, 2591, and its still doing this. I think this is being caused by the ps2 to ps3 controller adapter.

I have something worked out though, a hybrid of sorts, most of the controls are on the ps2 controller but the arrow keys are on my keyboard. Annoying, but it works.