LilyPad 0.10.0
Hey man, I have a request. Can you support "PsJoyCon" in your plugin? It's a device that make you use your PS2 controller and it recognize the button sensitivity as axis. The problem is I can't get the axe and the button work together it's difficult to describe. However, if you are welling to help me, I am ready to pay the item and the express shipping costs. Please consider this, Thanks.

Sponsored links

Question 
I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8. Can someone advise if I have configured my mouse correctly for the analog stick? Because I can't seem to get it to work in FFX. I'm using Win 7 64bit, AMD Phenom II 945 (quad core), Nvidia GTX 460.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/lilypad01.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/lilypad02.jpg/
Averon: That's most likely a PCSX2 emulation issue, rather than a LilyPad issue.

AfterDarkness: Sorry, no interest in looking into it. Haven't worked on LilyPad in quite a while.

psem07: Hmm...Looks correct to me. You could try using DirectInput or raw input instead, but it looks to be configured correctly.
Hello, i can't get the pressure lock working, when i bind Y Wheel + to analog up stick it doesn't lock, it makes the game unplayable i must keep turning my mouse wheel, i tried Lock input but it unbind my analog stick.
Looking upward answer and thanks.
Edit: I think this is issue related to the pcsx2 package I downloaded. I downloaded the official 0.9.8 release and it works... Maybe some tools / plugin in the other package i downloaded caused problems.

Hi, I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver + wireless controller. However, I am unable to get force feedback to work.

Force feedback does work in Dolphin through XInput.

In LilyPad, my wireless controller seems to work through DirectInput API only. If DirectInput is unchecked from the "Game Devices APIs" box, the "DX Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)" disappears from "Device diagnostics" box.

When I go into Pad 1, the "Add force Feedback Effect" drop box is greyed out.

I'm using official microsoft wireless adapter driver and lilypad 0.10.0 r4797 on win7 64bit.
hi. I'm a new user of PCSX2 0.98, and i'm having some trouble the lilypad plugin and my controller.
I don't know if it's already been posted before, cause i'm news in the forum too. Smile but i really need some help. I'm having some kind of conflict with the right analog stick and de normal bottons (square, cross...) when i configure the right analog ones, their function works in the normal ones as well. i notice it happens in some games like god of war 1 and 2. In god of war 1, im having much more conflicts. Can someone help? i'm using lilypad svn 0.10.0 (r4510) and my controller is a generic PS2 for PC/USB. Thanks
Win 7 64 bits
(07-22-2011, 05:35 PM)decoBR Wrote: hi. I'm a new user of PCSX2 0.98, and i'm having some trouble the lilypad plugin and my controller.
I don't know if it's already been posted before, cause i'm news in the forum too. Smile but i really need some help. I'm having some kind of conflict with the right analog stick and de normal bottons (square, cross...) when i configure the right analog ones, their function works in the normal ones as well. i notice it happens in some games like god of war 1 and 2. In god of war 1, im having much more conflicts. Can someone help? i'm using lilypad svn 0.10.0 (r4510) and my controller is a generic PS2 for PC/USB. Thanks
Win 7 64 bits

hi everyone...i'm just posting because i could solved my problem. i hadn't figured out that we need to bind bottons with the analog botton pressed on. Now i have the functions of the right analog stick independent from de square, triangle etc...
I hope that helps anyone with the same problem.
[Got it fixed]
Hi, I was like looking everywhere, but I can't find the solution. Sorry! How can I play with 3 or 4 controllers? If I activate Multipad there's just: Pad 1A, Pad 1B....Pad 2A,... Pad 2D. But nothing like Pad 3 or 4. I tried to configure the third controller on every single pad, but it seem like the controllers just work if I configure them on Pad 1A and Pad 2A... What should I do, please help me. Sorry for the trouble.
You need to activate multitap in both Lilypad and PCSX2 ("port 1 multitap" in Lilypad and then in PCSX2 "Config" menu then tick the Multitap1 option), after that it will depend on the support for multitap in the game itself. For example in "Gauntlet - Dark legacy" multitap doesn't work for me and I can only use Pad1A and Pad2, but in "Gauntlet - Seven Sorrows" I can Use Pad1A/1B/1C/1D without problem.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64