LilyPad 0.10.0
ok so when i go to configure i can see this plugin as an option, but its greyed out and i am unable to select it. all i want to do is get my 360 controller working so i can play games, what do i do?

Sponsored links

Select it, click apply and then configure it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I can't get the analog sticks on my Dualshock 3 controller to work in game.
They both work in the motionjoy test interface and are registered when i configure my controls.

Config Screen:
http://i.imgur.com/ERCBd.png

I also tried mapping the PS button to "analog", thinking it might be turned off by default, but pressing it makes no difference in the game.

The game I'm currently trying to run is Final Fantasy X, in case that could somehow matter.
Tried emulating an xbox controller and forcing on the grayed out option "Use analog mode whenever possible". Didn't help.

Tested the analog sticks in PC games, ePSXe and SNES emulator; works fine there [Image: iy5Tj.gif]
EDIT: tried mapping the analog directions to my keyboard and there's still no response.

I've gotten through FFX just fine without the analog sticks, but i really need them for Devil May Cry.
Hi, I searched the forum but I couldn't find the answer to my issue... can anybody help?

I am trying to use a very cheap joypad which works surprisingly well... but for one thing! The analog sticks buttons (i.e. those you click when you press down on the analog sticks) aren't mapped, and I can't find any way to.
They are read as "button 10" and "button 11" when I test the pad from the plugin... any suggestion on how to manually edit the configuration file?

Thank you in advance for your help!
(01-31-2012, 09:10 PM)bubism Wrote: The analog sticks buttons (...) aren't mapped(...) They are read as "button 10" and "button 11" when I test the pad from the plugin

So, you run a test and see buttons 10 and 11 recording raw input but you still can't map them? Do they register when you hit them in windows' game controller screen? Raw input means it's working, but not being able to map might mean windows doesn't recognize what that input actually means.
Dunno if others than me experience this bug.Closedeyes
I use LilyPad plugin just fine around 3 month, play GOW 1 successfully.Laugh

But then when I played GOW2 something strange happened.Blink
Kratos always walk to the left even when I didn't even touch directional button or Joystick. In such battle this is frustating...Angry
(it's after reach Kraken and fought it for 56 times, yeah,I suck in beat this creatureLaugh)

In case my GamePad broke, I test it on playing Resident Evil 4 (PC) and work just fine

I remember experience it too when using PCSX 0.9.6 and LilyPad playing GOW1 before upgrade to 0.9.8 r4600

I use Logitech F310 Gamepad on Windows7 Professional (just plug the gamepad, since 7 recognized it immediately without me insert the driver mini CD)

any feedback is very appreciated
you can adjust the dead zone & sensitivity for the controller under lilypad this should allow for some extra play in the sticks.
Any Idea what settings would best emulate the sensitivity of a real ps2 controller? Im using an Xbox360 controller and the stick feels too quick without enough subtlety
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
I'm having problems with a wired 360 controller. In KH1 when I move the thumbstick all the way up, down, left, or right Sora will start to run.. but if i try any diagonal positions he will just start to walk.. does anyone know how to fix this..? i've spent 2 hours myself trying to fix this..