LilyPad 0.10.0
I'm gonna try modifying this for better mouse->analog stick support

what I'm basically trying to do is use the relative position of the mouse on the screen to determine of the stick is pressed instead of a single mouse up/down/left/right event

eg. if the mouse is in the centre of the screen, the stick isn't pressed
if the mouse is slightly up then the stick is pressed halfway up
if the mouse is a bit higher on the screen than the centre, the stick is pressed all the way up

EDIT: Actually, I'm too lazy for this so I'm just gonna write an AHK script, which Ill post here later >_>

Sponsored links

I need some help. I've been playing Ace Combat 5 with a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. My question is, can you place 2 PS2 buttons to 1 button on the flight stick? Because in AC5 in order to level out you have to press L2 and R2 on a controller, but on a flight stick I have L2 and R2 set to rotation. I want to be able to set L2 and R2 to a single button on my flight stick while still maintaining L2 and R2 as separate buttons of their own for yawing.
Try it?
In Lilypad:
Click L2 -> Press your button
Click R2 -> Press your button
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hi everyone

First, I would like to say thanks to the developer of this plugin. Been using it since forever and it works flawlessly.

I have a question. I tried using this plugin in ePSXe 1.80 - Shark Enhanced since it works wonderfully in PCSX2. It also works amazingly with ePSXe but I have a minor problem.

When I switched to this plugin I can no longer use the ESC button while in-game (windowed mode) to access the ePSXe menus like Load / Save states. I tried figuring it out on the hacks portion of the plugin config but I seem to be missing something.

If anyone can enlighten me it would be very much appreciated

Thanks
ChickenLiver, could you pls teach me how to configure the xbox 360 controller's vibration so that it vibrates the same as the PS2 controller?
Hi. I have a problem with my controller. The plugin recognizes the controller as it shows up in the device diagnostics window but when I launch the device test, all values appear as "?" and it doesn't let me do any key binding. I have tested the controller with a pc game and it works fine. How do I fix this on the plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I am using a third party dual shock ps2 type of controller which is plug and play.

Edit: I set keyboard API as direct input instead of windows messaging and it lets me do key binding with the controller >.< Is this normal?
I am Playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5. How can I use mouse as right analog stick. I have read a lot of tuts but none of them worked. Is there a way to use mouse as a right analg stick.
(01-18-2014, 09:32 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Try it?
In Lilypad:
Click L2 -> Press your button
Click R2 -> Press your button

Unfortunately that's not how it works. Tongue
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
I am trying to use Lilypad in PCSX-R (tested 0.10.0, as well as the modified 0.11.0 scp version for the Xinput DS3 wrapper). It works with rumble and everything except using it seems to disable the shortcuts for minimizing and closing the instance, usually Alt+Enter and Esc? Also trying it in ePSXe with shark seems to disable the native function keys as well. This is frustrating because I can't exit the game easily or minimize it/pause it without Ctrl+Alt+Del and ending the process. Any help?
Wink 
Angry My controllers don't work on multiplayer on PCSX2. First, I used to use one controller to play my games, and then I decided to get another of the same exact kind to play two-player on my computer. The problem is, when I plugged the second one in, the first stopped working. I tried to configure the settings, and reconfigure the settings, and reconfigure the settings, but nothing worked. Then, I messsed around with the other configuration settings, but that didn't do a thing. Then, I tried "test device" and "lock (buttons, input, direction)", in case it had a glitch, but not even that worked. I looked in the device manager, and they both show up at the same time. There is no reasonable explanation for this!!! grrr... BTW, these are both third-party PS2 type controllers, and I have made sure that I had installed the necessary software for them (otherwise, it wouldn't have even worked for the first controller). Please help, I have already looked all over the online, with no luck.