LilyPad 0.10.0
hi there,
i'm playing FFX on pcsx2 using lilypad 0.11.0 with my keyboard and I actually need a hand:
is there a way to bind the R-stick commands so that my keyboard can emulate a complete clockwise rotation?

trying to use lulu's overdrive (turbo) but nothing seems to work up till now.

Sponsored links

(05-29-2015, 04:34 PM)Redz Wrote: hi there,
i'm playing FFX on pcsx2 using lilypad 0.11.0 with my keyboard and I actually need a hand:
is there a way to bind the R-stick commands so that my keyboard can emulate a complete clockwise rotation?

trying to use lulu's overdrive (turbo) but nothing seems to work up till now.

You can do it by binding right stick to the mouse.

But honestly it's not worth the trouble. When you use Lulu overdrive, spell power is set to 1/4 normal, so it takes 4 casts to equal roughly one normal spell. And you top out around 8 (so basically double the damage of a normal cast is all).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-08-2014, 06:08 AM)OnAFriday Wrote: Hey guys.

I'm having an error with Shadow of Rome on PCSX2. This happens with a lot of games actually.

Everything's working fine graphically, but when I attempt to play my player character is moving forward by default. It's really annoying. Even if I don't press the analog or movement sticks. What exactly is happening here?

I'm using an Xbox 360, wired controller btw.

(All other inputs are working fine - Run, attack etc. Agrippa just keeps moving forward for whatever bizarre reason.)

Probably your deadzone for the analog controls is either too small or your xbox controller is not configured correctly. First reconfigure it using the windows tools (gamepad or whatever in system settings) if that doesn't work increase the deadzone of the corresponding control in lilypad settings.
So not sure if this been mention but IF you save Bind settings it save the file as a ".file" and not "Lilypad config file", so when one loads a config they must change file type from "lilypad config files" cause there no such file type and a result no file will be shown and must select "all Files" just to see the file with the binds
I was playing FFXII fine for a day, now it tells me there is no controller connected. I've been trying both an xbox 360 and xbone controller. I can set the keys in lilypad fine and the device test works but when I go into the game it tells me there's no controller. I've tried a couple other games and for some reason the only one that works is Amplitude, although it runs pretty bad despite my fast hardware.

Edit: I uninstalled and installed pcsx2 again and it's working again for now, it just used my settings from the last installation so I'm not sure what was going on.
Hi, I'm a new member of the PCSX2 forums page and i have two issues that i would like to have resolved.

SO, I'm trying to play Kingdom Hearts on my Mac using PCSX2, and I've seen tutorials on how to get my PS2 controller connected and stuff which is great. However, i have a TTX Tech (third party) wired ps2 controller that i bought off of amazon a few days ago, and when i go to plug it in and open Bluetooth, my Mac won't recognize my controller. I also followed the tutorials on youtube exactly as they tell you, but i still get this issue. How do i fix this?

My other issue is when ever i try to play Kingdom Hearts on my Mac, i can only get Sora to jump and move the camera around and thats it. I've looked up tons of different sites on how to get the controller issue fixed, but they always say to use lilypad. Unfortunately, i have a Mac and I know that there is no port of liliypad that can be used on the mac. However, there is Onepad, which i know works quite well with Mac users like myself. However, whenever i try to map my buttons to the controller, OnePad freezes on me and i have to reboot PCSX2. Any ideas on how to fix this? I really wanna play Kingdom Hearts on my Mac, so i'd love to have this issue resolved!

Thanks again! Laugh
I've been trying to get my xbox 360 controller to work but lilipad won't detect it. Tried different plugins but same thing, they don't detect that the controller is plugged in. Could it be because it's a third party xbox 360 controller? It's listed as "afterglow gamepad for xbox 360" under the windows device settings.
@grippins

Please screenshot first tabpage of lilypad settings.
Hello,

I have been using Playstation 4 controller (with DS4) and my USB is disconnecting once in a while (I disabled USB selective suspend just in case) and when it reconnects (after a second or two) sometimes my binds are off. It also looks like every bind is input a couple of times as if the profiles of the pad changed or maybe the way it's recognize changes - don't really know what's up with that. Any ideas? Attached settings (didn't really change anything there I think) + weird binding.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think your controller acts as dinput and xinput at the same time. I would suggest to disable dinput in the controller apis on the first page of lilypad settings.

About the connection issue you might need to talk to the developer of the mapper (jhebbel or jay2kings) in the according forum/thread.