LilyPad 0.10.0
Could you explain to me what this means? Dinput and xinput at the same time that is. I like to know why something works or not so that I can try and figure it out in the future.

Sponsored links

DInput and Xinput are different controller interfaces (API) that a program like pcsx2 can use to understand your controller in/output without addressing the hardware itsself. Both are made by Microsoft and Xinput is something like the successor of DInput. (both are shipped with directX).

However, there are controllers that are not interfacing these api's. Most famous example are DualShock (DS) controller which are used for the playstation. To use a DS controller you need to interface the controller to the DInput or XInput api. There are some driver and XInput/DInput wrapper around. If you are now using one of these programs and it allows DInput and XInput in/output at the same time (as high compatibility feature) a program like pcsx2 which understands both api's will get every command twice: Once from an DInput controller and once from an XInput controller (the program itsself doesn't and cannot know that the HW is the same as it only communicates with the interface and not the hw itsself.

Easiest solution is easer to switch of DInput or XInput support in the driver/wrapper or disable DInput or XInput recognition in lilypad settings.

(I am still guessing here that this will solve the problem... so don't be too excited.)
Aight' thanks for the explanation. Still the problem remains with binds getting "unbound". The thing is the number of binds increases every time I rebind them so now it's like 72. Funny if it would kind of solve itself if I'd bind every possible bind to every possible config in the process of rebinding them each time.
How do you connect your controller? Wired usb or bluetooth?
Does anything happen when then controller reconnects? Maybe Windows driver install?
Wired (USB 3.0 port if that matters).
Doesn't seem like the drivers are being reinstalled - it just says "disconnected" and then a second later "connected" (in the lower right corner where all those icons are - don't really know if that area has an actual name).
When I tried using bluetooth (I'm using Adapter Bluetooth USB V4.0 Class II Chipset CSR 8510) the pad connects and then it automatically disconnects and the pad goes offline. It seems like the system does not recognize the pad as an actual pad since I can't access mapping options from the menu - I tried fiddling with the system to force him to reinstall the drivers and make him "see" the pad but that didn't work out well.
I played a little while yesterday and so far there were no issues but knowing my luck they are gonna pop up at the best possible moment (when I'm fighting a boss or something) and I'll regret it later.
I'm having an issue with mouse support. When I map my mouse axis to an analog stick, I am unable to pan on a diagonal. I can sweep left/right and pan up/down, but diagonal input is ignored. This happens with every avaiable mouse API.

Is there any kind of solution for this?
Assuming the current developer of Lilypad reads this thread still, or alternatively community members who are aware of planned features, I'd like to ask whether or not support for modifier key inputs for keyboards (such as the unforgettable Copy or Paste shortcuts, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P) are likely to be added in the future. While I understand a proper controller would be far more ideal, it's currently not something I feel like trying to obtain due to living out in the middle of nowher, a fair distance from stores with decent electronics products, and coming from a mostly PC centric gaming background, I'm confused as to how multiple left or right triggers can be feasibly bound to a keyboard in any way other than with modifier keys. For example, assuming a typical PC WASD setup, L1 bound to Q and R1 to E, L2 bound to Ctrl+Q and R2 to Ctrl+E, etc.
I have a problem with Lilypad, I am using PCSX2 1.3.1r1238 and the included lilypad plugin. The triangle button is supposed to switch between crouch/stand when tapped, and switch to prone when held. Tapping and holding triangle both do the same thing, and only switch between prone/standing positions. Setting the sensitivity of the triangle button under .300 makes it switch between crouch/stand, but no prone. More on that in this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Really-Ne...elp?page=2
Am I just missing a setting, or did I not set the sensitivity right, or is this something Lilypad is incapable of handling??
Attaching pics of my lilypad config.

Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64
I dont think pressure sensitivity is available for buttons in the normal lilypad plugin. There are modified plugins around for use with ds2/3 and probably ds4. As most other cobtroller dont support pressure sensitive buttons the normal lilypad plugin didnt support it as well.

If you have a ds2/3 you should have a look into the scarlet.crush thread or its follow-up by nefarius iirc.

If you dont have pressure sensitive inputs available you can try to map two keys to the same ps button. Once with sensitivity 0.3 and once with full sensitivity.
(10-12-2015, 11:39 PM)willkuer Wrote: I dont think pressure sensitivity is available for buttons in the normal lilypad plugin. There are modified plugins around for use with ds2/3 and probably ds4. As most other cobtroller dont support pressure sensitive buttons the normal lilypad plugin didnt support it as well.

If you have a ds2/3 you should have a look into the scarlet.crush thread or its follow-up by nefarius iirc.

If you dont have pressure sensitive inputs available you can try to map two keys to the same ps button. Once with sensitivity 0.3 and once with full sensitivity.

Isn't ds2/3/4 for playstation controllers? I'm using a 360 controller Tongue
EDIT: Nevermind, I just read the lilypad wiki and realized only ps3 controllers (maybe ps4 also?) support pressure sensitive buttons....
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64