LilyPad 0.10.0
what you recommend to connect my PS3 controller to the PC

Sponsored links

the L1 button is selected when I press the L2 button and also about other , it's just when I'm arranging the buttons

Don't post black text please.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
on force feedback effect, is the rumble already enabled?
Is there any quick and easy way to map a button combo on a gamepad to a keypress?

What I'm trying to accomplish is say, press "select+triangle" on my gamepad to exit the game (ESC), and return to the frontend (in my case, EmulationStation).
bug report:
It seems there's a little issue with lilypad when playing certain game , for this example Dragon Quest VIII[NTSC-J] & Genso Suikoden III[NTSC-J],
whenever pressing left arrow and up simultaneously (and only this direction) , chararcter we control should be moving diagonally,
but instead of that charachter just stand still, tested with keyboard and usb jostick. PCSX2 1.5.0
if someone cares to verify, thanks.
You just need to increase the axis sensitivity Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I have Lilypad 0.11.0 but I couldn't find a thread on that version- I'm having a problem with my Xbox one wireless controller. It works, but the camera continually turns in circles. It's originating from the right joystick.

One thing I am noticing is when I assign buttons, it's continually overwriting for the right joystick- everything button is listed once in this screen capture but there is only one instance for the right joystick when there should be four.

Anybody have any idea what's going on? Thanks so much for your help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just a question. Is it possible to add button combos for mapping possibilities?
E.g. It would be great to map the ps analog button to a button combination on the xbox360 controller (start+select+L+R)
When using LilyPad 0.11.0 on ePSXe, some games doesn't recognize the Dualshock 2 as a standard controller.

Rayman 1 :
[Image: mNRd7o7.png]

Dragon Ball GT Final Bout :
[Image: DlC3fTZ.png]

Tekken 1 & Tekken 2 don't recognize the controls at all also !
It seems to affect only early Playstation games.