LilyPad 0.10.0
LilyPad detects my 'CSL USB Gamepad C180' (when i enabled 'DirectInput' in Section 'Game Devices APIs') as 'DX 2In1 USB Joystick'
by 'test device' the controller works perfect(all keys work)

in windows explorer: it is shown in Devices as "2In1 USB Joystick", or as 'HID conform gamecontroller'(in Computer Management)

also the game detects an controller but i can't use it(no key works)
(otherwise the game shows it when no controller is connected)

in the LilyPad Config there are the list in the tab 'Pad 1' and 'Pad 2' empty! Why???

i try the official release(1.4.0) and the newest pcsx2 automated build[provided by Orphis](v1.5.0-dev-869-ge6e8e2e), but nothing will work...

Sponsored links

(06-08-2016, 06:00 PM)BlackMage Wrote: LilyPad detects not my 'CSL USB Gamepad C180'
Windows detect is as '2In1 USB Joystick'(in Devices) or as 'HID conform gamecontroller'(in Computer Management)

i try the official release(1.4.0) and the newest pcsx2 automated build(v1.5.0-dev-869-ge6e8e2e), but nothing will detect it...
Does it work for anything besides PCSX2?
(06-08-2016, 06:05 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Does it work for anything besides PCSX2?

What do you mean?

the keys have been detected fine in the LilyPad general settings by 'Test Device'

but in the Tab 'Pad 1' or 'Pad 2' is the table empty
(06-08-2016, 07:04 PM)BlackMage Wrote: What do you mean?

the keys have been detected in the LilyPad general settings by 'Test Device'

but in the Tab 'Pad 1' or 'Pad 2' is the table empty
So LilyPad does detect your device. Did you click on and enter all the buttons on the Pad 1 tab?
oh sry
the controller works yet good
I have a problem with mapping inputs. There doesn't appear to be way to directly specify which gamepad you want to use as the "source" PC control.

As one example, when I click the button on the GUI and then move my gamepad, the LilyPad plugin chooses whether this input is XInput or DirectInput. I can't directly specify other than disabling the other one.

The real reason I bring this up though is due to virtual gamepads. I really want to adjust my joystick sensitivity curves, so I tried using this utility:

https://www.xedocproject.com/joystickcurves.html

It works by creating a virtual (DirectInupt) joystick whose analog sticks can have individual sensitivity curves. LilyPad can see these virtual joysticks just fine (they appear in the device diagnostics and work as intended when doing 'test device').

But problem is that, even if I disable XInput in LilyPad I can't "disable" or "hide" the non-virtual version of the DirectInput gamepad. So when I try to map my sticks, it detects my movement as coming from "DX XBOX 360 for Windows (Controller)" instead of "DX VJoy Virtual Joystick". I have no way of directly specifying that the input should be from the other one.
Would it be possible to implement mouse movement as inputs so that players can play first person shooters with keyboard and mouse?
(06-19-2016, 04:26 PM)Cyprys Wrote: Would it be possible to implement mouse movement as inputs so that players can play first person shooters with keyboard and mouse?
You already can by turning on the mouse API(it's disabled by default). Then apply the right stick movement to mouse axis and shoot buttons to mouse keys etc.
Hi,
I'm trying get my gamepad to work with PSX2 but it will not map properly. I am using a GameSir G3 controller which is plugged into USB with a wireless receiver. LilyPad seems to recognize the pad as it shows in the Device Diagnostics and everything seems ok when I test device. However, when I go to map the controller, no matter what button I press, it maps it to Accelerator -. My only options in the Configure Binding roll down menu are Accelerator +, Accelerator - and Accelerator. I cannot for the life of me get this to work. Attached a couple images of the General and Pad1 tabs. Anyone have any suggestions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If your controller has motion controls you need to keep the controller still and upright when pressing any buttons, or it will always detect the accelerator input.