LilyPad 0.10.0
(10-07-2016, 11:11 PM)FlatOut Wrote: These are the bindings for your controller. As you can tell by looking at the default bindings(XInput Pad 0 and 1) above it, it doesn't have bindings for all buttons(14 instead of 23). Only the left stick, face buttons, shoulder buttons and select and start are assigned. So your d-pad and right stick aren't assigned at all. So this issue should affect all other games as well, not just Castlevania.

I did see some other people mentioning a driver issue for your controller that causes the d-pad and right analog stick to be recognized as different buttons. So that would mean it's not a LilyPad issue, but a driver issue instead.

okay.  so i need to get a new driver and try to make sure i assign the buttons correctly.  Okay i will try that.  thanks.

Sponsored links

okay i actually figured it all out. i downloaded the new drivers, cleared the controller and tried again. it still didn't work. I then went back to internet search engines and found my answer. Apparently you have set the Steelseries 3GC to analog mode before you begin binding any keys so that the options to set the button on the controller work correctly. I did so and Castlevania works fine now. thanks for the hep everyone
Sir  when i test  my joypad in pcsx2  its working but i play game god of 2 it doesn't  work not only that if  i  make settings of keyboards in pcsx2  then  it's not working  Wacko Wacko
(12-02-2016, 03:52 PM)mahijeetsingh Wrote: Sir  when i test  my joypad in pcsx2  its working but i play game god of 2 it doesn't  work not only that if  i  make settings of keyboards in pcsx2  then  it's not working  Wacko Wacko
Did you set up your keyboard controls in Config > Controller (PAD) > Plugin Settings (Pad 1 tab)?
Yes i do all thinks 
(12-10-2016, 07:11 AM)mahijeetsingh Wrote: Yes i do all thinks 

sir i want to play game with joypad but its not working  as said earlier
post your lilypad settings, please.
and don't make useless 1 hour bumps.
Thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-10-2016, 08:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: post your lilypad settings, please.
and don't make useless 1 hour bumps.
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

those aren't your lilypad settings.
I meant this :
[Image: 1481353589-maxthonsnap20161210080547.png]
[Image: 1481353589-maxthonsnap20161210080556.png]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hello LilyPad team. I'm the author to an adapter called the Bliss-Box 4-play. I won't post a link because I get sick of being accused of self promotions (not on this bard but in general). Though if you search the net for it make sure to included the dash WinkBliss Dash Box.

I'm reaching out because I see there is some limited support for pressure buttons. My adapter is one of the few, if not the only adapter that uses the pressure buttons on a HID based driver. The controller lets you assign up to 4 buttons to have pressure at a time. The default is
X  -> set to Z rotate
[] -> set to Z axis
L2 -> set to dial
R2 -> set to slider
Yes, I have used the test controller and you will see just that. As I mentioned the user can configure these analogs to any button that has pressure. If you need any assistance let my know. 
Device Manufacture Bliss-Box
Device Name 4-Play Port
Device VID/PID  16D0/0A60