LilyPad 0.10.0
Is it possible to add a modifier button that halves the sensitivity of inputs when pressed in conjunction to another input to emulate pressure sensitivity in controllers which don't have it?

It would also help me with my awful analog stick with a deadzone bigger than the world.

Sponsored links

(12-24-2016, 12:25 PM)Ulblast Wrote: Is it possible to add a modifier button that halves the sensitivity of inputs when pressed in conjunction to another input to emulate pressure sensitivity in controllers which don't have it?

It would also help me with my awful analog stick with a deadzone bigger than the world.
No, that's not yet possible. You can use another(rarely used) button on your device to send the same control, but with less pressure though.

And you can avoid a deadzone with the deadzone settings.
Hey all, I have a problem and am curious if anyone has a solution.

I am trying to enable Force Feedback and I am unable to, for what I am assuming is that my controller isn't listed in the drop down menu.
[Image: JfAeFSK.jpg]
[Image: aQiD4b4.jpg]

I have no problem assigning any other buttons or stick and I am at a loss for what to do.

I have a ps3 sixaxis control and I am using the default pcsx2 setting on Better DS3.

[Image: tefYvT2.jpg]

Thank you for reading Biggrin
Please Make original ps2 controller picture in the plugin in order to look good and assign keys easily by users... Smile
Hey guys,
I was able to configure my controller yet the game doesn't recognize any of the buttons.

I am using the Nvidia Shield TV 2 Controller Wirelessly and I was able to bind all the buttons properly in Lily by selecting DirectInput and then configuring each button in Pad 1A.
Port 1 Multimap is on and Pad 1A has 15 bindings.
I'm able to run Splinter Cell Chaos Theory in PCSX2 but none of the buttons actually work in game.
I tried binding the Keyboard the same way to check if it's a controller issue but even with the keyboard none of the buttons was recognized.

Any one knows what might be the problem?
Thanks !
(02-08-2017, 09:47 AM)Garzen Wrote: Hey guys,
I was able to configure my controller yet the game doesn't recognize any of the buttons.

I am using the Nvidia Shield TV 2 Controller Wirelessly and I was able to bind all the buttons properly in Lily by selecting DirectInput and then configuring each button in Pad 1A.
Port 1 Multimap is on and Pad 1A has 15 bindings.
I'm able to run Splinter Cell Chaos Theory in PCSX2 but none of the buttons actually work in game.
I tried binding the Keyboard the same way to check if it's a controller issue but even with the keyboard none of the buttons was recognized.

Any one knows what might be the problem?
Thanks !
You enabled multitap, but the game you're playing does not support multitap, which means that it won't recognise any of the controllers. Wink Just disable multitap and both controllers should work just fine.
Hi, I think your plugin is great but it's lacking one feature as far as I'm concerned, you got buttons to configure every button except turbo, I have a ds4 controller that I'm using (peops can install drivers via DS4windows if they're interested, dunno if there is another way but that one is easy) and have hooked it via DX and am able to use the mouse button as a [button 13] which I would like to configure to a Turbo button that toggles turbo for any other button it is used alongside.
This has already been implemented in dev builds.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-14-2017, 12:30 AM)Bositman Wrote: This has already been implemented in dev builds.
No, that is another function.
(02-14-2017, 12:20 AM)awsdert Wrote: Hi, I think your plugin is great but it's lacking one feature as far as I'm concerned, you got buttons to configure every button except turbo, I have a ds4 controller that I'm using (peops can install drivers via DS4windows if they're interested, dunno if there is another way but that one is easy) and have hooked it via DX and am able to use the mouse button as a [button 13] which I would like to configure to a Turbo button that toggles turbo for any other button it is used alongside.

I think this is what you're asking for: [attachment=62046]

Assign the mouse button to Rapid Fire. It's just a quick test build, so there are still a few minor issues.