LilyPad 0.10.0
As far as I know you need an actual analog stick to be able to walk, since it's implemented by analog sensitivity, meaning you need to push the analog stick lightly to walk.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Is it possible to set F1 and F3 on jstick?
No it's not, you can only use these 2 F keys
I'm using a Dualshock 3 with the MotioninJoy drivers. Everything works great except the analog sticks. I can't get them to register. L3 and R3 work but the axis don't =[
I searched a bit but couldn't find anyone asking about a similar problem.
Everything seems to work fine with 0.10.0 except with the analog controls for the Xbox360 controller. Up/Down and Left/Right work fine, but when I try to go diagonally Up/Down my character starts walking instead of running. This is more prevalent in Kingdom Heart/II. Anyone know what the problem is?

Here's my setup for the controller:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beats me. Microsoft provides no complete specs for XBox 360 controller's analog return values. Send me an Xbox 360 controller, or contact MS asking them to put some up and I'll be happy to fix it. Or you could just turn up the sensitivity for the bindings in question.

Suppose you could actually figure out how it behaves yourself with my test device functionality, but I've long since given up on getting anyone to do so.
(03-09-2010, 10:12 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Beats me. Microsoft provides no complete specs for XBox 360 controller's analog return values. Send me an Xbox 360 controller, or contact MS asking them to put some up and I'll be happy to fix it. Or you could just turn up the sensitivity for the bindings in question.

Suppose you could actually figure out how it behaves yourself with my test device functionality, but I've long since given up on getting anyone to do so.

Weird thing is, it works fine in games like Okami and Z.O.E. The 2nd Runner (or at least it seems it does anyway). I suppose I can just not run diagonally in KH/II, lol.
(03-09-2010, 10:20 PM)Kether Wrote:
(03-09-2010, 10:12 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Beats me. Microsoft provides no complete specs for XBox 360 controller's analog return values. Send me an Xbox 360 controller, or contact MS asking them to put some up and I'll be happy to fix it. Or you could just turn up the sensitivity for the bindings in question.

Weird thing is, it works fine in games like Okami and Z.O.E. The 2nd Runner (or at least it seems it does anyway). I suppose I can just not run diagonally in KH/II, lol.
Solution has been written in this thread at least 3 times, do a search. You need to change the axis sensitivity.
(03-09-2010, 11:22 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(03-09-2010, 10:20 PM)Kether Wrote:

Solution has been written in this thread at least 3 times, do a search. You need to change the axis sensitivity.

Sorry about that. I did a search before but I suppose I didn't use keywords that picked that up (not sure why). I found the post that you made though. Changed it to 1.381 and works like a charm now. Thanks!
[This message has been deleted]